Everything is happening at once...

"So much for inconvenient, you really wanna openly discuss sex and how horny you are right now?!" Carter arched her brow.

"Oh my god... this is real, this is happening- in your house... right now.." Rachel spoke very lowly as we both causally sipped our cocoa leaned against the refrigerator side by side.

"I mean- I didn't think to consider the possibilities of our Christmas ending up like this," I took note that neither one of us seemed to mind how hectic things are right now.

"I don't mind a damn thing! Let's talk about you and how horny you are- what the hell was that back there in the kitchen?!" Eleanora was really getting into it.

"My inner child feels safe with you, I can't help it," Olly didn't seem offended by Nicole whatsoever and Nicole couldn't help but shake her head with a defeated smile.

"Emotional support?" Carter was getting frustrated with Eleanora.

"So you're not denying you are in fact horny?!" Eleanora snapped as it was them who had the floor.

Nicole and Olly managed to deescalate their differences- although, I can't even wrap my head around how it even escalated.

"Never once would I even DARE deny the fact that my beautiful wife turns me on the most when she's catering to me. Fucking hell, I'm horny every day with you but I'm not yelling about it at the top of my lungs," Carter was in fact angry.

"Oh shit..." Veronica mumbled.

It's not my place to intrude in something like this- and to be fair, I told them to make themselves right at home when I let them in.

I'm over here looking at Nicole and Olly and neither one of them seems to be interested in stepping in.

"You've been horny this entire time? I thought it was because of the business contract with Edwards, you've been in a mood," I notice the change in posture in Eleanora's shoulders and they became more relaxed.

"Work is work, I was never bothered by that. We've been doing so many damn concerts and live shows- and you're always beautiful as ever for these events... for fuck sake, the Christmas dress you're wearing right now- are you saying I'm supposed to keep my hands to myself and not acknowledge you?" Carter's shoulders had also seem to relax but not fully.

"Honey, you call me beautiful every morning we wake up and you buy me flowers everytime I dress up- even when you come visit me at work.. just like this evening before we left the house, you bought me a bouquet of flowers. You acknowledge me more than you credit yourself," Eleanora's toned softened.

"I believe in acknowledging your lover's presence in more than one way," Carter took a stride around the kitchen counter and Eleanora decided to meet her halfway.

"I had no idea you missed me in such a way. Honey, it didn't occur to me that you wanted more one on one time during our busy schedules this holiday season. We do everything together from waking up, getting ready, eating breakfast, leaving for work, coming home- all of it. Im sorry I wasn't considering your needs," Eleanora cupped her wife's face and Carter had her arm sling around Eleanora's waist and snatched her in closely.

"Til this day, I'm still having to fight with you over how much I need you," Carter's eyes were hidden behind her bangs but the intensity in the room right now is hotter than the damn fire Veronica helped me put together.

"What makes you think you're entitled to kiss me right now?" Eleanora was so caught up with Carter as she pulls her head back teasingly.

"You're my wife, what more reasoning do I need," a low growl came about.