108

(I've read the comments since I came back, I feel like this is in everyone's ball park)

Rachel's pov

I was preparing hot cocoa for everyone- Veronica's made entirely different due to her diet: chocolate protein powder, almond milk heated up in the microwave with a small scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and crushed peppermint and a hardtop serve of whipped cream.. I think I got it down.

I don't know- I never was that good at cooking, but I've always carefully watched Stefani do it effortlessly over the years.

I wish one day I can express how glad I am to have Stefani as my bestest friend.

If it wasn't for her and being- well her: knowing what she likes, what she doesn't like.. I don't think I would've ever been curious about girls- and if I didn't go on that stupid trip with her to Massachusetts, I would've never Veronica..

The odds of Stefani being in my life are 50/50 and I don't think my life would've been this vibrant.

"Heyyyyy," Veronica booty bumps me back into reality.

"I- uh- can you check if I made this right?" I nervously pointed at her hot cocoa.

"Babes, you literally made mine look better than everyone else's. You're not even trying to hide who's your favorite," she nudged me giggling and I had the most guilty and goofy smile.

"Who the hell takes one hour to make cocoa," Carter got up from my living room. She's so much like Stefani.

"I can't cook," I defended myself.

"Well you're obviously lying, this tastes amazing!" Veronica was in pure shock and felt a skip in my heart.

"I know she's your significant other but damn the special treatment is real," Olly was curious as well to peak over the counter.

"In my defense, she has a strict diet. And I didn't wanna mess it up," I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh would you both leave the poor young lady alone! You're both are unbelievable right now," Eleanora shooed them off.

"Let's see what we can do to help," Nicole stepped in as well.

"I have a right to know what I'm drinking," Olly defended herself as Carter went back to sitting on the couch watching the Christmas movie I put on.

"You won't be drinking a damn thing with that attitude. You're a guest, act like one," Nicole hissed and Eleanora snickered.

"Kinda hard to act like one if you're not being treated like one," Olly sassed back and Nicole rolled her eyes with a shrug.

"You won't be treated like my wife this Christmas, keep it up," Nicole made Olly slouch in her seat and Carter was chuckling.

"Not in the holiday spirit?" Eleanora started.

"More like she's tired from moving everything upstate into the new lot and garage we'll be opening up some time," Nicole sighed as she took a scoop of ice cream.

"I applaud you for your patience," Eleanora swiftly went from mug to mug and swirled her wrists effortlessly to spray the whipped cream.

"Please, she's a big baby in her own adult way. I understand where she's coming from so I try not to get too deep into it. Yours seems to be one and done about things," Nicole made Eleanora smile brightly at the thought of Carter.

"As dominant as she portrays, she's actually submissive about making sure she's catering to my well being, even if it is by not throwing a fit- a soft top if you must," Eleanora looked into the living room at Carter.