"No I'm not submissive," she casually called from the living room and Veronica's mouth dropped at how well Carter can hear.

"Eavesdropping are we now? You can always come back here and help if you want in," Eleanora took a jab.

"By all means," Carter got up and rolled up the sleeves to her white collared shirt.

She swiftly scooted past me and Veronica as we quietly sipped our cocoa and just watched everyone in the room like we're a bunch of kids.

"Carter, I said help," Eleanora started giggling the second her wife came from behind her and place her hands on her hips.

"I am helping," she pulled Eleanora's hair back and pushed it to the side so she could kiss the back of her neck.

"I'm sure there are other ways to help," Nicole teased having a very big smirk on her face.

Carter clicked her tongue in amusement making Eleanora softly gasp as her hand caressed her back thigh.

"Don't encourage her, we just have to sprinkle the crushed peppermint and we're done," Eleanor was getting flustered.

"I was not implying that, but she's rather quick and innovative," Nicole laughed.

"Might I add, it's very sweet of you to let us crash here for the time being," Eleanora practically snatched her wife's hand from her dress and me and Veronica has yet to say anything since they came into the kitchen.

"Ummmmm yeah- no problem!" Veronica chirped.

"Please let us know if we're making you uncomfortable," Nicole turned around with a tray of hot cocoa and looked at us apologetically.

"Actually, we're learning a lot," I blurted out.

"Pardon?" Eleanora became curious.

"That's actually very cute, to be each other's first. Friendship will always be in your favor no matter what, you were each other's new experience- that's something precious," Carter took the snack tray and walked with Nicole to the living room.

"Carter is right- as usual, you don't have to feel as though you need to prove yourselves as a couple. Whatever works for your relationship, works for your relationship only. And if you two decide that this is just for experimentation- or one of you, it's okay; just be sure to not just communicate it but make sure it's comprehended. Everything is valuable, it's not good to look at what's lost. Look at what you can gain- even if it is a friendship and or a better understand of the person deemed special in your life," Eleanora softly smiled at us and I couldn't help but look at Veronica as she was already blushing.

"Don't worry about dishes, we'll have Carter and Olly get to it-

"I helped!" Carter called- wow she's really talented with those ears.

"Hinder your wife or prepare the cocoa?!" Eleanora snapped and she spun on her heel as she leaned over the kitchen counter top with both hands on the edge of it.

I think the ultimate "wife mode" just tapped in.

"How can emotional support be hinderance?" Carter decided to stand up and share a heated glare as Olly mindlessly burnt her tongue sipping her cocoa.

"You don't see the steam coming up from the cup?!" Nicole rushed towards her wife with a napkin.

"It becomes a hinderance when it's distracting, I said help, not turn your wife on at the most inconvenient time!" Eleanora yelled.

"I was thirsty," Olly was licking the whipped cream from her lips and Nicole shrugged.

"Til this day, the child in you comes out to play," Nicole looked up at the ceiling helplessly.