Chapter 45

Gianna
So today is the event Eli was telling me about. Today is June 6th. This morning the house was super busy with everyone getting ready. I guess we had to be there at 5pm. Why 5? I have no clue. Luckily, Eli was getting the boys ready, so all I'd have to do is get myself and Laina ready. After I made sure that Alaina was fed, I laid her down and started getting myself ready. As the makeup artist was doing my face, my friends bursted in. They all had on sweat suits. I was confused because I thought we was supposed to be getting ready. They told me that Eli needed me to sign something so I did it without even thinking. Then I asked again "what is going on? I thought we was getting dressed here?" They looked like they were up to something. They looked at each other and Aaliyah said "we are, we just wanted to give you something first." "Ok. What is it?" They each one by one began giving me things. I had an old gold Chanel piece, a new gold Cartier piece. They grabbed Laina for me because she had woken up and I still needed to get dressed.

It was time for me to put on my dress and I pulled out the dress. I stopped and just froze. It was the dress from the store. From the shop. I grabbed my phone to call Eli, but he didn't answer, instead he texted me and said, "put the dress on and meet me at the alter please?" Right then and there I knew what was going on. This is my wedding day. I was so fucking shocked. Like this man planned this without me knowing. I nervously began getting dressed. As I was, my mom and grandmother and grandmother in-law walked in. They each had tears in their eyes. I laughed at them and said "did y'all know about this?" And they just laughed and nodded their head. They each gave me something borrowed plus they helped me get in my dress.

As I was slipping on my shoes, my girls walked back in their dresses and looked amazing

As I was slipping on my shoes, my girls walked back in their dresses and looked amazing. We took a whole bunch of photos of us finishing getting ready. Once I was completely ready, they helped we walked down the stairs. I was damn nervous. We got in the limo and we rode to the destination. About 30 minutes later, we pulled up to this beautiful looking house. I wondered aloud who's house this was, but I got no answer. I just rolled my eyes. When stepped out, I was led into a bedroom. I sat down with my baby on my lap and the makeup artist touched up my makeup, while the hairstylist touched up my hair and everyone else's hair. We was talking and laughing, when's there was a knock the door. When it opened up, there stood my father and grandfather. They looked so handsome. They both just started speaking in rapid Italian and I had to laugh, because they were speaking so fast. "Papa! Breathe please." I said to them and once they caught their breath, they walked up and gave me something blue. I had a silver tiara with blue diamonds in it and earrings to match. I thanked them and said "I'll see y'all out there."

Around 4:45, the wedding was about to begin. I got up and made my way downstairs. I watched everyone walk out with their groomsmen. Then when it was my turn, my dad and grandpa took both of my arms and they walked me down the isle. When we made it to where Eli was, I damn near was in tears. This man is truly amazing. He reached out his hand for me, and I grabbed it and I stood across from him. He pulled my veil over my head and this crazy ass man said "damn! Your beautiful!" Everyone laughed and I just said "thank you, with your fine self." As the priest did his thing, I looked around at how beautiful everything was. Like it was , dare I say it? Perfect! When I said my vowels, I just said what was on my heart. Then when Eli said his, he had a tear rolling down his face. I reached up and wiped it away.

After we said I do, we went and took some pictures. Then it was finally dinner time. Thank god! I'm starving. As we ate, Alaina was trying to get to my food. I laughed because my baby is a foodie. I was eating some Alfredo, so I swiped a bit off my finger and I let her taste a little bit and I've never seen a baby so happy. She started squealing and everyone just looked around at us and laughed. Eli ended up taking her and giving her more sauce. After we were finished, my friends told me to come with them. When I walked away with them, they gave me another dress and helped me change.

 When I walked away with them, they gave me another dress and helped me change

I walked back out into my reception, everyone looked at me. I started to feel self conscious about my body. I just delivered a baby two months ago. I had turned around to go back to the dressing room. I sat down and just put my head down. A few minutes went by and I heard a knock at the door. "Yeah?" I said aloud and I heard Aaliyah at the door? " Gigi? You ok babe?" "I cant wear this. I don't look right Aaliyah." "Can I get something for you?" "Yeah I need a different dress. One that's not so revealing. It's bad enough that my wedding dress showed everything. This one is just too much." "Gia. I'll be back." I tried to take deep breaths, until I heard Eli's voice. "Babe! Can I come in?" "No! I need Aaliyah to bring me a different dress." "If you don't open the door, I'll break it down and you know I will." I sighed and went to open the door and he was leaning against the door with a worried look on his face. He walked into the room and closed and locked the door behind him.

Eli: What's going on beautiful?
Me: Look at me! My wedding dress showed enough skin, now y'all want me to wear this one! I can't do it Eli, I just can't.
Eli: What are you talking about? You look amazing!
Me: Look at me! My body isn't ready for showing off!
Eli: You know what, strip!
Me: What! Excuse me?
Eli: Gianna. Strip right now!
Me: Fine! Are you happy now? I'm naked.

As he walked around in circles, I tried to cover up my body. "Don't move." So I stood with my hands at my side. I watched as he loosened his bow tie and walked up on me. "You don't realize how beautiful you are. Your body is amazing! This body of yours has given me two beautiful kids. I love your body. From the tattoos scattered all over, to your beautiful white painted toes. You have such a beautiful soul inside and out. Look at how flat your stomach is. You'd never know that it's only been a little over two months since you delivered a baby." As he spoke those words to me, his hands roamed all over my body, cupping my full breast, to sliding down my flat stomach. "I love you Gianna, always have and always will. Now, can I show you just how much I love your body?" And right then and there, he kissed me with such a fiery passion that I got lost in the kiss. And right then and there, Elijah showed me just how beautiful he found me and my body.

After we were finished, we both freshened up and began to get dressed. He helped me put my dress on and I helped him tie his bow tie. Although I he ended up not wearing the tie, or the jacket. As I smoothed my dress out, I really looked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked great. It was just my mind getting to me. Elijah walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "So Mrs Morelli, are you ready to go out there?" "Yes. Yes I am Mr Morelli." And we walked out of there, arm and arm, husband and wife. We danced and had a blast with our blended family.

                  THE END