The Battle Of Gods

Music Starts

POV

A terrifying aura surrounds the void of Alphatale as Virus!404 has absorb Ten No Kami and Infected power turning him into Overkill!404, Now that he has achieved of that level of any god he has finally has the chance to finally kill Error!404 and takes his place as the only 404 in existense.

Overkill!404: Now do you see what lays before you Error!404?, I have finally have the power to not only to destroy the multiverse but have enough power to destroy you!!!

Overkill!404 had asked Error!404 if he's willing to be ready to get erased from existense, But Error!404 only to be responded.

Butterfly!404: The only one who is getting their ass getting erase is you!!!

POV

Just then both 404 stared down each other with both with the intent to kill one another, As Overkill!404 then charges at Butterfly!404 with full speed as he then ram Butterfly!404 a wall as it broke they are now in Outertale, As Butterfly!404 fired Dark Gaster Blaster into Overkill!404 he then swiped it away with one of his wings and used of his Strings and grab into a meteor and then throw it at Butterfly!404, As Butterfly!404 used his Godrays from one of his wing to fire upon the upcoming meteor as it fired Overkill!404 went through the Godrays shocking him as Overkill!404 then right uppercuts Butterfly!404 into his shoulder he then grab his arm and then flew him far away from space as Butterfly!404 gave chase, As they are near Saturn as Overkill!404 used his Strings to capture Saturn as he then throw the planet with a huge ring on it towards Butterfly!404, As Butterfly!404 notice this he then used his fist then punched the planet as it exploded into a million pieces as both then became a cat and mouse chase.

Butterfly!404: Running away is now your thing Overkill!404?

He asked Overkill!404 but he then replied and said.

Overkill!404: I'm not running away, You just fell for my trap!!!

The moment he said that, Two planets then appeared out of the portal made by Overkill!404 as he then used his Strings to make both planets collide each other against Butterfly!404 as he was then squash by the colliding planets, As Butterfly!404 then burst out from the planet with rage as he then used Infinite Speed to catch up with Overkill!404, As Overkill!404 notice this he was then suprised with Butterfly!404's speed as he was then met with two Godrays from both wings of Butterfly!404's as he then guarded the blast as he was resisting the attack as Overkill!404 then used Anti-Anti-Virus Bones, As he then barrages Butterfly!404 with barrages of Virus Bones coming to him, As the then used Dark Blaster to blast away the coming bone barrages, As Overkill!404 then used come close to Butterfly!404 face and punched but was caught and his hands are now cover up with Strings, As Butterfly!404 then used Blue Mastery to spin Overkill!404 so fast, As Overkill!404 was getting dizzy by this he then used Total Warp to escape the Strings made by Butterfly!404 and appeared again behind Butterfly!404 and smashed his fist towards his head, As Butterfly!404 used one of his wings to protect his head from the upcoming attack by Overkill!404, As the fist of Overkill!404 gets blocked by Butterfly!404 Wings, As Butterfly!404 then shoves Overkill!404 back into the Void of Alphatale as he then notice the power is leaving him as Overkill!404 then notice this and said.

Music Ends

Overkill!404: It would seems this fight as reached its final conclusion, You have lost Error!404.