Episode 11 - Overthinking Issues

Start from the beginning

George : But I want to stay as a background character.

Kuragari : Sorry boy. Reality was different than expected for every time. Anyway... it's time for daily farming.

George : Farming what?

Kuragari : Dark mages' souls.

George : Ohh... right. I forgot it.

The boy opened the closet, took out black clothes, changed into them, opened the window and jumped out from the room

_____________________________________

(In Classroom)

The boy was sitting on his seat and talking with the spirit inside his body

George : (I'm surprised that there's still left over Dark Mages even after I've killed numerous numbers of them)

Kuragari : We don't know the exact number of them. There could be more than hundreds of Dark Mages in the Kingdom that still hiding. That's why we should continue our daily farming even in Academy. We'll only stop that if we didn't found any Dark Mages for two weeks.

George : (Man, I miss old days that I can sleep at night peacefully)

Kuragari : Don't worry boy. You'll be rewarded when the time comes. So, try your best to endure this lack of sleep thing.

George : (....whatever)

Then, white hair girl sat beside the boy

Cecelia : Good morning, George.

The boy looked at the white hair girl

George : Morning.

Cecelia : Did you sleep well? Physical class from yesterday drained all of my energy that I couldn't even get up from the bed.

George : I see.

Cecelia : That teacher was amazing, right? He took down all of us within seconds with ease. What was his name again?

George : Carter.

Cecelia : Ohh right, Mr.Carter. My memory was kinda bad. I can't remember people well.

George : I see. (But she remembers my name. Does that mean... I'm more memorable than the teacher who beat you?)

Cecelia : But don't worry, George. I won't forget you no matter what.

George : Huh?

The boy looks at white hair girl and the girl says with a smile

Cecelia : Because you're the first friend I made in the academy.

George : (When did we become friends???)

Cecelia :And of course, I won't forget Charlotte and Albert too. They're second and third friends after you.

George : (Hey oldman, is she like this before too?)

Kuragari : She's not that friendly in game. Maybe because she doesn't have any friends at all and I got no chance to see her real personal. But well... she's the protagonist so, being honest and innocent was normal for her.

George : (I see. But I still think that she's strange)

Kuragari : You just imagine things. (Unless... it was true that she really changed. I have a theory about the change of this world. My existence disturbs everything in this world and changes the future. Maybe it affects the people's personals too. Because they won't face the same thing as they did in the game. Just like Charlotte. Her personal changed because Queen's still alive. And there's a lot of people who won't die from dark mages attacks because we killed most of them before they could kill anyone. And if my theory was right, many people won't retain the same personal as in the game and it will affect our plan)

Just then, the teacher walked into the room and started teaching

______________________________________

[After Lunch Break]

White hair girl walks into the classroom while talking to blonde hair girl and blue hair boy. When she looked at her seat, she saw the boy was already back to his seat like he hadn't moved a bit from his seat in lunch break. White hair girl walked toward the seat and called out the boy

Cecelia : Where did you go, George?

The boy looked up to white hair girl who was pouting while looking at him. The boy confused

George : (What happened to her?)

Kuragari : Maybe we're messed up.

George : (Huh? But I didn't even do anything at all to her)

Kuragari : That's how we messed up, kid. Girls want attention no matter where they came from or what his family status is. They want at-ten-tions.

George : (From who?)

Kuragari : People around her.

George : (Wait... you're not telling me that was me, right?)

Kuragari : .....

George : (Right?)

Kuragari : .....

George : (Come on oldman, I don't even know how I became her friend)

Kuragari : .....

George : .....

While the boy was talking with the spirit inside him, he remembered that he was still in the class and white hair girl was waiting for his response

George : It's.... umm....

Kuragari : Toilet.

George : Toilet?

Cecelia : Toilet?

George : (Ohh shit, I said it out loud)

Cecelia : Don't tell me, you have a stomach ache yesterday?

George : N- (She's misunderstanding. But maybe, this is my chance) umm.... yes.

Cecelia : Why don't you tell me? Are you alright?

George : (She looks like she's worried about me. Now, I kinda feel bad) I'm fine.

Cecelia : Really?

George : Yeah.

Cecelia : If your stomach starts aching again, I'll call the teacher to take you to the nurse office.

George : N-N-No, I'm fine. I'm fine. (Please don't call the teacher. It might direct their attention to me. Just thinking about it makes my stomach ache for real)

Cecelia : Well, if you say so.

Then, white hair girl took a seat. The boy sigh

George : *sigh* (Thank goodness... she didn't find out. Wait a minute, why would I be afraid of her in the first place? She might be the protagonist but she's still a normal girl. Why am I afraid of her? What's wrong with me?)

Kuragari : Took you long enough to realise.

George : (Maybe I'm just overthinking too much)

Kuragari : That's right. You just take things too seriously. Don't worry too much, kid. I'm with you, remember? You don't need to carry everything by yourself.

George : (But, ain't you're the reason I become like this?)

Kuragari : Well, I can't argue that. Te hee!

George : .....(Why am I still here)

Kuragari : Just to suffer.

George : (Stop it!)

PS. Sorry for taking too long to update. I've been facing problems and worn-out before I could finished writing. But don't worry, I'll try my best to update chapters. Atleast, once in a month. So, thanks for reading this book.