023 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

| quick information | ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
PLEAE READ THE END NOTES !!!

| quick information | ˏˋ°•*⁀➷PLEAE READ THE END NOTES !!!

SERENDIPITY
✧ chapter twenty three | together

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter twenty three | together

NEW ORLEANS

A branch of pain entered the three witches that crouched down in pain, the blonde cired out, "It is too late."

The other two witches did not mutter out anything as they broke down after inanely of their failure. They stared at the older witch and smiled at them, "Yes you have failed and now my sister thinks she could win."

"Dahlia, my sister please do not do this. My children do not deserve this," pleads Esther as she shakes her head in despair. Dahlia smirks, bending down, "Now you care?"

Dahlia froze in the spot as something she was confused about. Turning to Esther as she sneered at her, "What did you do?"

Esther gave her soft smile, "What I had to."

A white oak stake came out as the original witch as she smiled at her sister before she stabbed herself with it. A dramatic shift as changed in the environment as the three witch smiled at each other as they were all given one more chance.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

MYSTIC FALLS

An echoing feeling that surrounded the environment as the gust of wind surrounded the partly starry sky. Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, and along with Kai walked towards the Mikaelson home. It was still an environment not a sense of living. Stefan turns around, "We think this is a good idea?"

"No but what choice do we have," murmur Caroline walking towards the front door along with Bonnie. Kai and Stefan shared a worried glance shaking their heads in worry and in a bit of fear.

What was once a simple mission began to be a worry of extinction of life and death– death as for the vampire in Stefan being really gone; ceasing to exist. Bonnie turns to them, "Don't be babies."