021 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter twenty one | talk

SERENDIPITY
✧ chapter twenty one | talk

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter twenty one | talk

TWO DAYS AGO—

The crackle of the leaves with each step that the original siblings along with Sage, took filled up their ears. Klaus had an off feeling, which is something completely normal when dealing with his mother but there was something much more going on.

His mind drifted to the blonde girl who changed him in a short amount of time, now he will not change completely, there is reason he is feared and it will stay that way. But a part of him wanted to be better, but only for her. Klaus quickly snapped out of his thoughts as they all had entered their home.

Their home was empty, the open space felt closed, almost suffocating  to the four siblings in such an odd way. Sage clung onto Finn, the vibe of the home was toxicating, as the further they entered the home, the heavier it became by the second. Finn put his hand over his redhead, observing the home, "She isn't here."

"No she isn't," muttered Rebekah, clearing the kitchen and living room but it was empty. Elijah unbuttoned the jacket of his suit, as it felt like someone was strangling a rope around his neck. His eyes scanned his sibling's tense posture, "Where could mother have gone?"

Not a single answer to Elijah's question. Because it is a question that clouds their minds. Kol froze as the painting on the wall wasn't there before, or was it?

He couldn't remember but he carefully moved his way closer to it. Observing the painting of the dark, gloomy woods, the trees standing tall and haunting as clouded fog surrounded them. His eyes shift seeing a blonde girl on the floor clutching down with red surrounding her, as a girl with curly hair and melin skin was on her knees.

Kol's eyes widened in retaliation as he turned to his siblings and Sage, "We need to find Bonnie and Caroline."

Rebekah took a step forward confused as her eyes shifted to the painining on the wall. She did see the similarities between the two girls to the girls in the painting.