022 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter twenty two | can't feel you

SERENDIPITY
✧ chapter twenty two | can't feel you

It was loud silence between Bonnie, Kai, and Stefan as they stared at Caroline who laid peacefully among the grass

It was loud silence between Bonnie, Kai, and Stefan as they stared at Caroline who laid peacefully among the grass. What seems like a wild monster of her being a vampire– a monster ready to be wild and free yet the blonde hair gave her a delicate and softer look. She had a look that was elegant to feed off an innocent gaze while having the ability to rip everyone apart.

"Why are we not going to rescue them?" Question Kai gazing at the green eyed witch that held such a hostile and confused look. Bonnie sighs softly caressed her friend's cheek. She squeezed her eyes shut, "Because as confident we are, we don't do what she has planned. We can not just go in there, completely blind."

"Bonnie, Care's arm," murmured Stefan as his dark brown orbs gazed at the pale skin with an orange bright glow across her arm. Bonnie and Kai's eyes widen in fascination at the glow. They heard soft gasps. Cornflower blue eyes staring at all them.

"Caroline!"

The three exclaimed at the blonde girl who gazed at the green rough texture of grass. Caroline was a young woman yet it has felt as if she has been alive for millennia. Alive in place so welcoming and privileged in her status, though it felt that she was bound to everything.

So, this was most likely the most detrimental of them all. She was fighting not for herself, but for the sake of her children as she silently vowed to protect them from all the dangers in the world.

Bonnie wrapped her arms around her shoulder, "You okay?"

"It was just white and blank," murmured the blonde vampire completely startled. Stefan's had held such worry in them, his voice came out soft for her, "What did it feel like?"

"Like death."

Which might be very complicated due to her dead and all. But that what it felt. Death—

A word that no one likes to hear as death brings pain and suffering. But it felt like it. How a person was here a moment ago and the next they are gone. How life is so short. A moment where you feel that your soul is slowly being sucked out of you. Where you remember all the things that you never even recall happening.