015 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter fifth-teen | my little butterflies

Panic rose quickly as Caroline had blood coming out of her legs

Panic rose quickly as Caroline had blood coming out of her legs. Klaus did not care that his hands were getting stained, all he cared was about Caroline's well being and her babies. They made it to the hospital and rushed out of the car running inside with an unconscious Caroline.

The doctors and nurses rushed to Caroline as they saw the critical condition she was in. They needed to help her as fast as they could. They set her down on bed as they put an ivy tube in her, scared that something is causing the babies to lose blood.

"She lost a lot of blood.A blood vessel might have popped. BP and pulse are dropping."

Caroline slowly tried to open her eyes but she couldn't, she was hearing a beeping sounds, some voices but she could not pinpoint exactly what they were saying. Metal Scrapes? Why is she hearing that? Where was she? Someone was mumbling. Who was mumbling? Was someone trying to tell her something?

But darkness consumed her.

All the Mikaelson siblings along with Bonnie and Kai tried to go but were stopped by a nurse, "I'm sorry you can't go in. She is not giving birth just yet but we need to stop the bleeding before she is given any further action to go into full labor."

The nurse left, leaving all of them in despair at Caroline's state. Bonnie closed her eyes as it was too soon for her to be giving birth this early. Her nieces will be protected, she won't stop until everything is at peace.

She felt tears coming out at the possibility that Caroline won't make it. She felt a slight nudge from Kai, "Clarice is strong."

Bonnie let out a small chuckle as she knew Caroline was strong but there is still that fear in her. She knows she is supposed to have hope but it feels like everything is going downhill.

Kai won't admit but he is worried as he silently vowed to protect all of them from his coven. He sighs recalling that they were supposed to deal with that but when do things ever go according to plan.