002 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲

SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY

chapter two | life is stranger

✧ chapter two | life is stranger

Confused.

Bonnie Bennett isn't easily surprised, startled, ever since being introduced into the supernatural community. She doesn't fear many things but this is right here is something. She just stared in shock at her best friend who is a vampire but is standing in front of her, with a giant belly. How is that even possible to begin with?

Caroline decides to break the silence realizing Bonnie will take awhile to process this, "Can, I please come in?"

Bonnie snapped out of the trance that she was in and immediately let her friend in but before shutting the door she looked around to see if anyone noticed them. Closing the door, Bonnie turned around and noticed Caroline sitting on the couch. Bonnie observed her friend who had tear stains on her face, she looked pale, almost a deadly white skin.

Bonnie went to the kitchen to prepare a tea for Caroline, to help calm her nerves down. Stirring some honey into the tea, Bonnie carefully placed it in front of Caroline who gave her a soft smile. Bonnie sat across Caroline watching her steady her breathing and taking the sips of the tea.

Bonnie saw her calm down and decide that now was a good time to question her bestfriend, "Not trying to be insensitive but what the actual fuck?"

Caroline barked out laughing, this was the first time in while she has she felt happy being here. Bonnie had a soft smile on her face that her friend was laughing as her eyes brightened up. Caroline sober up from the laughter as she set her tea down, "Is a long story."

Bonnie nodded, giving her the space to take her time. Caroline tried to find the right words but she spilled everything to her friend. From her time traveling, to being pregnant, to her mom sacrificing herself for her, and to her having to stay here in this time.

Caroline took a deep breath as she looked at Bonnie, "I don't know what I'm doing here Bon. I have no clue how I am supposed to protect my babies when I don't know the full story."