020 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

SERENDIPITY✧ chapter twenty | what?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SERENDIPITY
✧ chapter twenty | what?

A cold air hits  Bonnie's face as she ran as fast as she could with the wounds on her as Stefan was carrying an unconscious Caroline, which confused them all as she is not healing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A cold air hits Bonnie's face as she ran as fast as she could with the wounds on her as Stefan was carrying an unconscious Caroline, which confused them all as she is not healing. Bonnie continued to run as fast as her feet could take her. The cold breeze hit her flush cheek as a burning sensation rushes through her body.

Running meant life; it was the ability to go whenever you wanted, to transcend the limits of boundaries and experience the wide road. In time, she wanted to run forward into life, not away from everything she has known to love and care for. But now, she has to find a refuge in herself, her nieces, and her best friend in this world.

They continued to run as Bonnie felt a cramp in her side. They stopped for a moment to allow her, catch her breath as Stefan turned around to see if anyone was near. Bonnie shook her head furrowing her brows, "What happened?"

"You were knocked out for two days, I did not know that, if I did I would have come earlier," mumbled Stefan as his gaze stayed on her. He felt a tremendous amount of guilt for not snapping out of reality, protecting those who actually need it. Bonnie and Caroline needed it as they were forced into this world.

He shifted to the blonde in his arms who had a steady pattern of breath but is not coming to complete wake state of mind, he shook his head. What did they do to the two of them?

Horror expression fell on Bonnie as tears prinkled in her eyes, they were passed out for two days. What the hell happened to her and Caroline?

Bonnie shook her head feeling so much anger in her, she had wounds all over and Caroline was not healing— they did something to them, but what?

Bonnie wiped her tears, her nieces. She needed to find them and protect them. Bonnie glances at Stefan as they run to her house. She enters the house noticing the front yard had blood smear over, a panic settles in her. She runs throughout the living room, "Kai!"

She heard a gentle thump upstairs, she rushed upstrials, opening her room as she saw her nieces sleeping peacefully, she shifted her gaze to Kai, who was covered in blood. Kai gave her a small smile, "I made a mess but I did to protect the little ones."

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘,                                      𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें