As I looked at the time, it was time to go

As I looked at the time, it was time to go. As we were all in the limo, we had that limo turnt. I wasn't drinking because I'm still breastfeeding, and I don't want to chance it that my baby will have alcohol in her milk. As we arrived to the restaurant, we got out the car and walked into the place. When I walked in, all I heard was surprise! All my family and friends were there. And they looked amazing. Elijah even had my babies dressed in the same colors as everyone else. I was wondering why everyone was dressed in white and gold and my friends were as well. I walked over to Elijah and I couldn't stop smiling. As we sat down to eat, I enjoyed myself. This is the best birthday ever, even if it wasn't my birthday yet.

After dinner was done and over with, I was told that my surprise wasn't over with. And we got up and left and headed out. We then went to the hangar and I was officially confused by then. He just smiled at me and told me to come on. I climbed out the car and we all boarded the jet. I kept asking where we was going, but no one would tell me. Then I remembered, oh shit my baby. "Elijah, I need to pump to feed my baby!" He laughed and told me to follow him. We walked into the bedroom and he pulled the pump out for me and I breathed out and smiled. I pumped enough to last us for a about 5 hours. She's asleep right now. I ended up falling asleep right along with her.

I was woken up by sunlight. Wait a minute, sunlight! I hopped straight up, snd I seen my baby laying in bed next to me and I was surrounded by balloons. I carefully climbed out the bed and went to the bathroom. After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I grabbed my baby girl and when we walked downstairs, I was shocked. There was everyone holding a rose and in loungewear. I actually looked down and seen I had on a pink silk PJ short set. Damn I must've been sleeping hard that I didn't noticed I got changed.