4| Friends With Benefits?

34+35 - Ariana Grande

ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?
𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕞e '𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

To my dear mother, if you're reading this, I love you...but please just skip this chapter!

Warnings ⚠️: Smut, Explicit Language

AMELIA MILLER

Boredom.

I hate it. You hate it. Everyone hates it.

       Yesterday, a pipe bursted at the record store. Now, I have the day off of work because they have to do maintenance. How does a pipe burst at a fucking record store? Ugh.

       Anyways, Jess has to work today, Nicks is busy which leaves me alone. I'm not home alone very often to be honest. When I'm home someone is here, weather that be Jess's girlfriend of the week, one of my friends or Nicky.

       My mind wonders when I'm alone. That's where my "What's the point?" question came from.

       At the moment, my mind is wondering to a certain guy that I keep running into for some reason. Damon Hart.

       The thought of his strong arms around my waist in the club made me think of some unholy scenarios.

       I contemplated texting him and taking a chance. Part of me really wants to see him again...The other part of me still wants to see him but doesn't know if it's a good idea.

What if he doesn't respond?

Is this a good idea?

Fuck it.

       I grabbed my phone and sent him a message, simply saying "Hey, wanna hangout?"

       I threw my phone down knowing that it was now time for the waiting game...or not.

He replied almost immediately after.

Superman 🦸🏻‍♂️
Sure, meet me at the club.

Oh shit! I didn't think he'd agree!

       I quickly responded and ran to the bathroom to shower. Yes, I took an everything shower.

       Choosing what to wear is always the hardest part of my routine. But, after 20 minutes of searching, I finally decided. I chose a short, tight, sexy red dress with rhinestone covered straps. I paired it was some silver bracelets, strappy heels and a small black bag.

 I paired it was some silver bracelets, strappy heels and a small black bag