𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆

Start from the beginning

Maybe they wanted someone like that.

"Sorry to disappoint but I am in fact a tribrid, if that's what you're implying by your question." I chuckled out dryly while taking in the way they murmured with sounds of disapproval. Maybe it was my sarcasm they disapproved, after all my physique wasn't changing anytime soon.

"Have a seat." A stoic wolf stated while gesturing to the end of the dark wood table.

Jayden walked me over to the place I was directed to sit and he made a motion to grab a seat next to me.

"No need for that Mr. Beaumont, you'll be seated along side the boy's mother and the rest of his family, over there." The eldest witch of the table voiced before snap her fingers. Revealing to us a crowd seated at benches hidden behind some mystical warped curtain.

My aunt and dad sat on the other side amongst a crowd of other people. They looked more like civilians than reporters. Probably journalist or scribes from each realm. All holding pens and note pads, writing swiftly before pausing to look at me. Curious as to what I'll do next. Patiently awaiting history to unfold before their eyes.

Observing me like I was some creature in a zoo rather than a person.

"With all due respect, I'm not leaving his side." Jayden told deeply, letting his True Alpha pheromones leak into the space carrying a toxicity. Bitter and dark, like burnt sandalwood and lavender.

He wasn't keen on the idea of leaving me and neither was my mother, obviously. Her eyes glowed red and her hands sparked with wisps of magic.

They seemed unfazed by the display of protest, they all briefly shared glances before acknowledging us once more.

"Very well...We will allow you two to stay although you will be held on the line of questioning as well. You are not exempted no matter how difficult or abrasive the question is, understood?" The head werewolf stated, his Alpha authority rattled my thoughts as his scent carried the room.

It was dry, yet strong like sunburnt cocoa shells, mixed with saffron. It was strange how clearly I smelt it, like he was right beside me or something.

I was slowly realizing that since my waking I was picking up on more acute sound and scents, even tastes.

For starters if I thought too hard I would hear everyone's hearts beating. It was overwhelming most of the times, I've been peeling back the urge to scream each time the sound drummed into my ears.

That was usually coupled by the acute sense of smell. I could hear the lull of hearts beating then I would smell blood. All distinct scents, some familiar to one another, and after spending some time thinking I figured out I was smelling different blood types. Jayden had mentioned once that he was AB positive.

His was sweet like a beautifully concocted cologne and I wanted the scent to fill my lungs and drown me. I couldn't think straight when I was beside him, for different reasons than before.

Before I was nervous for him to be around me cause I found him overwhelmingly attractive. I was always thinking dirty things when I looked at him a certain way and he reciprocated his blatant desires. Nowadays I couldn't get to close without wishing I could stick my fangs in his neck while he fucked me.