"Sinners?" Hotch asked and JJ nodded in response.

"The 911 center is gonna send Garcia a copy of the tape" JJ told him.

"How fast was the police response time?"

"Four minutes, twenty six seconds. During which time, Raphael managed to do this" JJ replied and switched the screen. The sighting on the screen was brutal like a bloodbath.

"In four and a half minutes?" Emily asked, bewildered at what JJ was telling them.

"Mr Kyle is a dot com millionaire. His company is one of the largest employers in the community. There's gonna be media coverage. Also, when they arrived, the police found this displayed prominently on the bed" JJ said and pulled up a picture of a bible verse.

"Revelations chapter six, verse eight" Hotch pointed out.

"They're killing sinners. These guys are on a mission" Derek muttered.

"And mission based killers will not stop killing" Spencer added.

"And I looked in behold a pale horse, and his name that sat upon him was death" Hotch started to read.

"And hell followed with him" Gideon finished.

After the team were done in the conference team, Aaron then showed Valentina to her desk.

"So how are you? I never got to ask you last night" Hotch said and Valentina knew what he was talking about.

"I'm fine" She dismissed, sticking to the rule of what happens on tour stays on tour.

Hotch nodded "I knew you was going to say that but you know I'm here for you if you need anything and I mean anything Val"

Valentina looked up at him as she smiled "Thank you Aaron and you know I'm here for you too right?"

"You wouldn't let me forget it" Hotch pointed out and Valentina let out a chuckle.

"Damn right I won't"

-----

Now on the jet, they were all now looking through the file as Valentina sat next to Derek while Emily and Gideon sat opposite them.

"This is a bad one, isn't it?" Emily asked no in particular as she glanced up at the four of them.

"Yeah unsubs with a cause are never good" Valentina whispered but the four still heard her.

Then Penelope called in "Pets, I just got the 911 call from the Georgia State Police" She told them before pressing play for all to hear.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I'm at 1527 Chestnut Drive" A very timid voice whispered.

"I know your location, sir. What's your emergency?"

"He thinks they're too greedy. They have too much" The same voice said again.

"Too much what?"

"Stuff, you know, possessions. Things they don't need. Hurry!"