Chapter Fifty-Four

Start from the beginning

My mom left two days ago, so I'm basically chilling right about now. Selena and Kevin that whole crew was gone.

Adam had left last night which was awkward. Grayson only talked to him if he had to and Elijah was talking to him to a minimum.

Rivan kept the energy going in a way. He kept me entertained a lot. I talked to Adam as well, but I didn't really talk to him too much.

Now it was just me, Gray, and Rivan. Although I did find out Rivan lives with Elijah, so it was technically Gray and I who were left.

I wanted to go back to New York but didn't. I was kinda missing LA but I wasn't. I feel like staying for another week and then going back.

I rest my head against the headboard. I watched Gray go into the bathroom to wash his face off. I yawned again and moved the blankets from over me.

The cool air hits my skin and all warmth from my body disappears. It sends shivers all over my skin and it makes me want to sink back into bed.

I force myself out of the bed and I stretch. I needed a shower and a long one. I brushed past Gray in the bathroom and headed to the shower.

"We have to leave in five hours so don't take long," he says.

"Why am I waking up so early for?  I thought your people don't go to the airport until like an hour or two before your flight?"

"We are, but you like to take your time getting ready, so I'm giving you extra time."

"If it was my mom in charge we would be sitting in the airport for five hours."

"I don't get that, I woke up at four in the morning for her plane to be at one."

"Eh I don't get it either, she would do that if we went Jamaica so she can buy a bunch of shit," I shrug.

"At least she got home safe."

"Yeahhh, now get out so I can shower."

"Just get in the shower," he says.

I roll my eyes at him, but he doesn't see it. I start taking off my clothes and I caught him looking at me.

I got in the shower and took a long shower. I needed that to wake me up. I was so groggy and drained that it felt like shit.

I eventually got out of the shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I went downstairs and there were people cleaning the place.

Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and everything above. I stayed out of their way and went to the kitchen. I needed something to eat and replenish my energy.

They were cleaning the kitchen too, but they were basically done. I waited and got my food after. I don't know where Gray went, so I tried calling him. He didn't pick up his phone.

I FaceTime Diana instead and she picked up on the second ring. Her face appeared on the camera and she had Noah lying on her chest.

"What's up," she says.

"Nothing, I'm just chilling."

"You excited you coming back?"

"I kinda wanna spend another week with Elijah," I shrug.

"Really? I mean you could."

"I know if I go back now, it's going to be me and Gray. I just want more time with Elijah," I explain.

"Make the choice that's best for you, although we miss you bitch. The apartment is boring without you," she says.

"You miss me?? Awww I miss Noah more," I smile.