Chapter Fifty-Four

His tongue slides against my clit and swirls on my tip. The pleasure was so focused and my core loved every bit of it.

He sucks on my clit and laps at my wet pussy. My thighs were pushed far apart that it gave him more access.

His tongue slides down and he spreads my pussy apart. This felt so real for me to be dreaming.

I was so turned on that my pussy was just aching. I move to turn over in the bed and keep dreaming about Gray. I wasn't able to turn over in the bed and I feel something holding my legs in place.

I needed to turn over and dream about anything else to sleep in peace. I attempted to turn over again and I couldn't.

I opened my eyes slowly and Gray's head was between my legs. He gripped my thighs holding them apart. I squirm against his touch he was devouring my pussy and my clit hummed with need.

I blinked softly trying to comprehend the fact that I wasn't dreaming. I watched him and soft moans slipped out my mouth.

"Grayson," I mumble.

He lifts his head up slowly and smiles at me. Around his mouth and the tip of his nose glistened. He doesn't even seem to care he is just enjoying it like a dessert.

"Good morning angel," he smirks.

"Morning," I murmured.

He lowers his head and kisses then sucks on my clit. He slides his tongue against my clit and I close my eyes again. I was not exactly awake enough for this. I still felt sleepy, but he was waking me up.

I let myself relax and enjoy Gray's tongue licking and sucking. The sensual pleasure of waves that go through my body sends me over the edge.

"Gray, I'm close," I moan.

He hums his response against my clit and that makes my stomach knot. My body was warm and buzzing, my breathing grew heavier.

The pressure rose in between my legs and the knot became tighter. He swirls my clit and my body gets lost in my orgasm.

I came down from the euphoric feeling and lay in bed quietly. I was still a bit too sleepy to be moving around.

Gray kisses in between my thighs and pulls back. I looked at him with half-open eyes, I just couldn't be bothered to move.

"Time to wake up, You skipped all your alarms that you set last night."

"What? I didn't hear them at all," I groan.

"I can see that, come on get up. We're going to miss the plane," he says.

" I don't wanna get up," I whine.

I rolled over on the bed and my thighs started sticking together. I pulled the blanket over me more. I went to sleep at three in the morning I would like to sleep in.

"I will drag you out of this bed, Iris,"

"I'm getting up, gimme a second," I yawn.

I really didn't wanna get up. I lay in bed longer and tried to fall back asleep.

"Iris," Gray snaps.

"I'm getting up in just five more minutes," I grumbled.

"You can sleep on the drive to the airport, you can sleep on the plane," he says.

"Like I'm not going to already do that."

If I wanted him to leave me alone I'm going to have to wake up. I sit up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I was tired as hell from the late nights. Everyone had been getting ready to go since the holidays is over.