Chapter Fifty

"You okay Baby?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm tired," I lied.

She raised her eyebrow at me and a smile spreads across my face. She probably thinks I did something.

"No ma, I'm just tired," I laugh, softly.

"I neva said anything."

"Your face did," I say.

"Hush, your just really quiet this morning."

"I'm fine."

I was laying on the couch watching Shrek the Third for the children's sake. She nods her head and disappears. It was like ten pushing eleven. Not everyone was awake yet or not bothered to come down.

So I have been put on kids' duty since all the elderly swear there to old be watching Shrek right now. Gray comes into the living room. He waves my phone in the air.

"What happened to your phone?" He asked.

"I dropped it this morning," I answer.

Kaia and Kameron take up his attention. Little Tommy went to him as well babbling. Harry and Collin continue playing with their toy while watching the TV.

I keep watching as well since it's been a long time since I have watched Shrek. It gives me Nostalgia when I watch it.

"Heyy, go bother your Grandma Maria. She's calling you guys," he says.

Kaia and Kameron believed it, but Tommy was following behind barely keeping up. It was so cute and I actually can't wait for Noah to grow up. Tommy was like three and belonged to Gina, Elijah's aunt.

"You're gonna need another phone."

"I know, I will deal with it later," I said.

I focus back on watching Shrek and he picks my legs up. He sits down and puts my legs on top of him. He moves his hand up and down my left leg slightly massaging it.

"Tell me what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on your being silent and ur barely saying anything to me," he points out.

"I'm just annoyed I broke my phone."

I was annoyed I broke my phone, but still upset about the convo. I just don't feel okay. If he had known about us, would he rather I still get raped or what?

If he had told the boys and they didn't like me anymore. Would they have left me there? I don't think so, one of them would have done something. I zone out in my own world and play that night back in my head.

I was just drinking a lot and dancing. I needed to pee, why didn't I hold it for a bit longer? Or why didn't I just do something else that delayed me?

"Angel, you're not telling me something," Gray says.

"My phone is fucking broken Grayson, I don't think I missed anything," I snap.

"Really?"

"Sorry," I murmured.

"Ooh, love birds are it," Rivan grins.

He was all sweaty and wearing a running outfit. Adam came a second behind him. I glance at him and look away. He walks away and doesn't say anything to Rivan or Gray.

"Shut the fuck up Rivan," Gray retorts.

"Language, their children present. Might have to punish you for that," Rivan winks.

I laugh at that because that was funny. Rivan was funny in a different way. Literally how Gray tells me off for cursing. I just can't get punished for it, since we're not in a "relationship".