"Oh... I... I don't know what to say... I don't really remember what happened that night."

"Just, say what you're really feeling." He tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I just feel that, deep down I'm still emotionally attached to you. What I feel when I'm with you is different from when I'm with Safaree."

"So what's stopping us from being together? You know that I've always loved you."

"I can't just break up with him. I know how my life will be with him. But with you I'm not so sure. We wouldn't work out."

"Why not?"

"Because we just wouldn't. Don't you remember when we were first together and how it ended?"

"I wouldn't purposely hurt you Nicki. I admit I did you wrong back then. Was it the worst thing that had happen? Yes, but I've made a ton of good for that bad."

"I don't know about that... That doesn't change anything. I'm still engaged to someone else."

"Why go on and live in a doubtful marriage when you can have the best of both worlds?"

"What are you tryna say?"

He put his arm around my waist an closed the space between us. He leaned a little to the side and whispered in my ear. "I want you. And I know you want me too."

Next thing I knew, I was feeling shivers down my spine as he was kissing and sucking on my neck. I bit my lip trying to hold any emotion of pleasure. "Don't you dare give me a hickey." Fail. It came out as a moan. That's when he sucked me harder. For sure that's gonna leave a mark.

We made out some more a little longer and it was getting pretty heated. Hands over here, squeezes over there... His fingertips were starting to travel up my body to my waist. I stopped him before further things could happen.

"Go." I said pushing him slightly.

"Now you're kicking me out like this?" He put his hand over his chest like he was hurt. just rolled my eyes and laughed at his dramatics.

"I just need to finish one thing with this track."

"I can help you."

"No, seriously. You've done the most today. You can go. There's nothing I can't handle here."

"You sure?"

"Positive. I can't concentrate with you here."

"Alright. Bye."

I watched him leaving. After the coast was clear, I sighed and shook my head. True is, I couldn't concentrate with myself. I'm letting myself go with the moment. I can't let a few minutes of pleasure ruined years I've put into a relationship. Yet again, that relationship was built upon way more years of pure love I've been denying to live.

Ugh, this is frustrating. I better get going home, need to catch up on my sleep. Can't miss my flight in the early morning. I'm going to Paris for an appearance on On The Run Tour. First time performing with Bey so I really want this to go flawlessly. Plus we have matching Versus outfits. were gonna look so dope!

•••

After two shows on Friday and Saturday, I caught a flight back to Cali. It's Sunday night, ten to 9 to be more precise. I've been driving for almost an hour until I reached my destination.

I grabbed my purse, got out of the car locking it and went over to his front porch. I rang the doorbell. There he was, answering the door in his basketball shorts and an OVO tank top.