CHAPTER: THIRTEEN

Walter walked passed the heavy pieces of machinery, then sat near a desk full of monitors, showing satellite imagery and video visuals of the town and city.
On one side of where the monitors were other Newspaper articles from the Washington Post, New York Times, New York Post, USA Post, and Los Angeles Times, some were even framed as portraits.
And had titles that read Savior Saves Students In School Shooting, 100 Lives Saved From Bus Accident, and Enemy or savior?
That's when Walter started to search for the student he encountered, Vanessa.

The two metallic-suited figures landed in the closet parts of the woods.
Near the edge of the highway to the bar&grill.
They looked at one another again, then walked across the highway towards the bar&grill
They saw and scanned a set of motorcycles and a few vehicles.
And saw a few anthros and humans walking out and in, some near the vehicles talking, that's when some looked as the two figures walked inside.
Once they were in they were surrounded by authors and humans talking, laughing, and a small band playing some country human music
An anthro feline singing with a human and an anthro.
Everyone stopped and even the music stopped.
The humans and anthros stared at the two suited beings.
Walking past them, the suited figures scanned every human and anthro.
Until they sat on two spare bar stools.
Once they were everyone continued what they were doing, even the small band.

"Heh, what are you two supposed to be? Some kind of...what? Astronaut?" An anthro female crocodile with dark tattoos came over to the counter where the two metallic figures were sitting.
She wore a simple orange rock band t-shirt, and a dark apron with tight blue faded jeans.
They said nothing, looking at the anthro crocodile.
She looked at them to see from their dark visors her reflection.
"Heh, not much of a talker aren't you two?" She said that was a slight hint of a question.
They didn't speak.
She cleared her throat and left.
The two were left alone.
But hearing the sound of someone being irritated.
The figures perked.
And turned their heads turning around to see from their visors it was an anthro female orange fox.
A waiter was sexually harassed by a group of other anthros that were motorcycle riders.
Sitting at a table and one of them pressing their hand on her butt.
"I said stop it." She growled, slapping one of the anthro's hands, off of her butt.
One of the figures looked at the other one.
They looked at one another.
They stared at one another, hearing the echo of her talking to the anthros.
That's when one of them rose and walked toward where it was taking place.
Some anthros and humans noticed this, the figure stood right where the anthro fox waiter was being assaulted. That's when the figure placed a strong hold on the anthro's shoulder to see he was a raccoon.
The anthros around the table, where the raccoon motorcycle rider was sitting also, stopped and turned to the figure.
"She said, STOP." the figure said, in an electronic male voice.
The waiter took a step back shocked and confused that she didn't hear the figure coming toward her.
But she stepped aside.
Watching and worried about what would happen.
The raccoon scowled and stood up and so did what the figure assumed were his motorcycle rider companions.
They stood a foot taller than the figure,
But the armored-suited being stood its ground.
"What the fuck are you supposed to be?" The anthro asked.
"Halloween isn't even here yet pal." One of the motorcycle riders said.
The figure ignored the comment that one of the riders said.
"...Concerned customer." It said, with a plain but serious tone.
Looking slightly upward at the raccoon.
"Heh, you better back the fuck off." The raccoon said.
The figure didn't say or do anything but just stared at the rider.
At that moment the raccoon made a swing for the figure's visor but in an instant, the figure slammed its clutched fist to the anthros chest, sending the raccoon midair, against the wall of the Bar&Grill.
Laying unconscious.
Everyone was shocked and confused.
The music stopped and even everyone froze and looked toward what happened.
Some even had their phones out and recorded the whole thing.
The figure walked toward the unconscious raccoon and pulled off the cost that the author was wearing.
Once it was about to walk away, it noticed the fox waiter staring at it.
In a moment it looked at her and then walked away and the other figure walked over to one of the motorcycle riders to gesture for one of their coats.
An anthro cougar quickly took his coat off and gave it to the figure.
Once they were outside, wearing the coats.
They looked over at one of the motorcycles.
Analyzing them they chose two that we're designed for long-range traveling.
They didn't need the keys, once they were on them they instantly turned on by themselves, and they road off.
Leaving a bunch of anthros and humans confused about what just happened.

To be continued