A little rift

Hugo Hated fighting with Cami since he felt so much sympathy for Cami .
Cami and Hugo had met by chance when Hugo had to go for Physiotherapy since Hugo had to go through Physiotherapy to be able to use his leg properly again after the trauma it had experienced during a gang rift and police raid Sophia had orchestrated.

Hugo could still feel his leg shaking due to the trauma. Hugo had met Cami who had been going to Physiotherapy therapy for months then who was determined to get better Cami had encouraged him especially when Hugo had felt betrayed by Valentina and had felt he had no one to rely on Cami had entered his life and made it almost all go away the feeling of hurt and loss.

Hugo had nothing to give Cami but freedom and money since that is what Cami wanted the most. Cami has been in the hospital for two years before she finally recovered enough walk around .Cami had no social life it had always just been hospital then home at a young age till she decided to ask Hugo to free her which he did. Hugo had taken Cami away from her black and white world and made it a little more colorful.

Hugo could still remember how relived Cami was when she left the hospital her parents had refused to let her leave the hospital Incase her cancer shows up again they couldn't bear to see her suffer so they would go months without visiting her in the hospital .
Cami had fallen for a boy once and he had done nothing but show her hell even tho he knew how weak Cami was he used to show up at the hospital and act all sweet and Cami used to fall for it since he was the one that showed up most to visit her but she had broken out of it .Hugo had shown up several times even tho he was not her family he would bring her flowers and exotic things like the elephant with a tambourine he claimed he got from India .

Ever since their first encounter Hugo had done nothing but be there for Cami who had never received proper love . Cami envied her sister since she was health and had the luxury of living with their parents and getting the love Cami could never have , although Cami knew she was wrong for feeling like that but she couldn't help it . Cami would constantly be cold to her parents when they came along with her sister they all looked like a happy family without her especially since Cami had grown up hearing her parents constant complains and worries on her health

Cami had witnessed her parents fight heatedly because of her health while growing up and somehow when her health sister showed up the family didn't look like they were on the verge of breaking anymore it felt like she was the problem and it made Cami wish she were dead . When Cami was 12 she was moved to a house not far from the hospital with a nanny so her parents could focus on raising their other child worse off Cami had argue that Cami drains them and she may end up dead .