Valentina Valentine

Valentina never suspected she would be labeled as the heir since she was the only female even tho she had adjusted more to the gang life than her brother Valkerine , unlike Zeus and Zen who were raised by most of the gang members she was raised carefully and knew little to no cruelty.

Valentina had been declared leader due to her cool headedness and her ability to manipulate everything for her own good ,unlike her brother Zeus and Zen who felt violence was the only answer. Valentina had manipulated so many she had even gone far ahead to do that to Hugo who was someone special to her and had messed things up . Valentina could not understand why Hugo still decided to help even tho he knew Valentina manipulated him even Carlos her first betrothed had cut ties with her and had refused to help in her struggle for power.

"Carlos still won't see me " Valentina said to Hugo as if asking
"Yes and I don't blame him" Hugo said
"I was just trying to protect us" Valentina said
"You were only protecting you so please stop acting like the victim" Hugo said to Valentina frustration evident in his voice

Hugo could never understand how people like Valentina never saw anything wrong in what they do and blame their mistakes on others .
Hugo did not understand how he fell for Valentina she must have thought him a fool as she watched him believe her lies without question .

"You must have laughed when I supported you thinking you were not involved " Hugo asked
"I did ....." Valentina managed to say before Hugo interrupted her
"It was a rhetorical question " Hugo said

Hugo could not help but feel helpless in front of Valentina he couldn't understand why he still helps her maybe if she had chosen him just once he would be able to forgive the things she did but she never did .Hugo knew Valentina would never choose him so he had to have a reason to hate her that is why he held on to the things she did .

"I like that you need me " Hugo said sadly as if seeking for validation from Valentina. Hugo wondered if he really was happy anything Valentina calls for his help or maybe it was the trauma from knowing she would never call on him except if she needed him . It must have been from waiting constantly from a call from her to hang out or chill but she never once called so when she calls for help he can't help but come running like a desperate dog seeking for love from its owner .

"This is probably the last time I would help you because my girlfriend doesn't like when I run to your aid and she needs me " Hugo said

Valentina smiled sadly at him as if understanding it annoyed Hugo he wished Valentina begged him to stay in her life ,maybe if she did he would forgive her and give her another chance but Valentina smiled as if accepting defeat .

"I hope you have a life filled with joy" Valentina said as if saying her goodbyes not even a look of hurt or loss crossed her face .

Saving Sophiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें