pt.8

Neteyam's Pov:

"Aonung!" I cheered, seeing him limp out of the den. I set down my collection of sticks "Your up and walking!" I walked over to hug him but he put his hand up. "Not in public" he whispered lowly.

I frowned. "Right sorry"

"Well" I laughed, picking my sticks back up. "I should go deliver these" I smiled too aonung. "I'll come too" aonung said limping over. I shook my head instantly. "I don't think you should" I said, glancing down at his leg. He glared over at me. "I decided what I do not you" he grumbled, limping forward.

I frowned again but followed him.

"Are you sure your okay aonung" I asked worriedly as he was struggling dearly. "I'm fine!" He snapped. Why is he so mad?

We continued to walk (at a slow pace because of aonung) I heard him sigh behind me sitting down. "Aonung-"

"Just go deliver your stupid sticks!" He yelled, I flinched, he was acting strange. Sure aonung was a jerk but this was different. "Aonung what's wrong?" I asked, stepping closer to him.

"Neteyam" he whispered, his voice shaking. "Just do your job" I frowned at him. If he wants me to do my job I'll do my job. I turned around, leaving him behind sitting there. I didn't look back at him.

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

I saw aonung sitting on the beach, for once he wasn't in the water, Maybe because of his injuries.

I didn't bother to go over to him, obviously he didn't want to be around me, and plus I had my siblings and tsireya to eat with.

I followed lo'ak to a beautiful spot we're the water practically glowed. Lo'ak told me tsireya had showed it too him. I saw the others playing, tsireya was chasing tuk while she jumped into the tiny pool of water.
Me and lo'ak set the food down. "Where's Kiri?" I asked our loud. Tsireya smirked playfully. "With rotxo" she said, I could see lo'ak roll his eyes. "What I asked, looking between them. "What's with the looks?"

I heard tuk laugh. "Kiri and rotxo are in L.O.V.E" tuk spelt out giggling.

I looked at tsireya then lo'ak. "I can't believe your littlest sister found out before you" lo'ak laughed at me. "why didn't nobody tell me!?" I asked, putting my hands out. Tsireya laughed. "Wasn't it obvious" she said. "You could just see it with your plain eyes"

"If you were looking" lo'ak added, laughing. I smacked his arm. "Alright well that's a surprise" I laughed.

"What about you neteyam?" Tsireya asked, handing tuk her food. Lo'ak nodded. "Yeah you take an eye to anyone?" Lo'ak smirked. I couldn't tell them about aonung. I shook my head. "Nope no one's really caught my attention" I laughed.

That was a lie.

"Not yet?" Lo'ak laughed, tsireya joined in. "There are lots of beautiful women in the tribe" she smiled. "I think he's to busy on learning the way here" tuk joined in.

"What are we talking about" I heard Kiri's voice ask, I turned around to face her, rotxo was behind her. "If neteyam likes anyone!" Tuk giggled. Kiri smiled. "oh?" She said. "Well does he" she asked like I wasn't sitting right there.

Lo'ak shook his head. "Nope" he said. "Apparently no one's taken our dear brothers heart" lo'ak said shaking his head like that was a sad thing, it made the others laugh. I rolled my eyes at all of them.

But I still lied.

So cute. I wonder what the others would think if he came out to them? 😧 So many questions!
Word count: 610