pt.2

Aonung's Pov:

"Aonung please!" Tsireya begged, I shook my head again. "I don't want to be with those freaks" I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Their not freaks" tsireya defended them. "Plus father said we have to help them!" Tsireya. Of course she was going to pull the dad card on me.

"They already know how to ride the ilu!" I complained, trying to make her leave me alone. "But they haven't learned their breathing!" Tsireya sighed. I grumbled. "That's their own fault"

"Aonung!" Tsireya said angrily. "Fine!" I snapped at her. "Just stop bugging me!" I hissed. She instantly smiled. "It will be a good learning experience for them!" She smiled.

We got to the beach, I really didn't want to be here. Rotxo was already down at the beach, he had tuk and kiri on the back of his ilu while neteyam cheered. Great I have to listen to his stupid voice.

"Tsireya is here!" Tuk cheered we she noticed us coming down to the beach. Rotxo nodded a hello. The four siblings began to gather around tsireya, I stood off in the distance because no way do I want to be near those avatars.

"Aonung do you want me to call for your ilu?" Tsireya asked, I glared at her. "I can do it myself!" I snapped, I watched kiri and lo'ak roll their eyes, neteyam just glared at me.

I called for my ilu, everyone gathering around tsireya or rotxo. Of course. I thought to myself, they were all laughing as Kiri got on rotxo's ilu and so did neteyam and lo'ak got onto tsireya's ilu. It's fine it's not like I want any of them to ride with me anyways. I told myself glaring down at the water.

I heard a tiny voice making a grunting noise as the ilu shunk down a bit. I turned around to see tuk trying to get on the ilu, when she failed she looked over to smile at me. "I'll ride with you aonung don't worry!" She smiled happily.

I stared at her for a long while. Why? Why doesn't she hate me.

I reached out my hand to help her on the ilu and tuk gratefully took my hand. "Thank you aonung" she sighed. Why is she so nice?

"Hey aonung!" I heard a voice call, I turned to see neteyam glaring at me, the ilu closer. "If my sister comes crying to me about something you-"

Neteyam was cut off when kiri covered his mouth. "Rotxo go please" Kiri laughed awkwardly. Rotxo ilu set off, I followed behind him and tsireya followed me.

Tuk laughed  a lot on the ride. "Your ilu is my second favorite!" Tuk cheered. "Thank you" I muttered. Why is she nice to me?

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

When we reached the rock tsireya wanted to go to we all piled on it, I glared at aonung when he didn't help tuk off the ilu and she had to jump into that water. Jerk.

We all sat In a circle, except for aonung, he sat farther behind his sister, away from all of us, he watched quietly.

"Now take a deep breath in" tsireya said, taking a breath in. She laughed when we tried it and so did rotxo. "You guys are doing it wrong" rotxo said, helping Kiri. "It's because their idiots" aonung said. Why the hell did he have to have a say in this?

I saw lo'ak about to say something but tsireya spoke first. "Aonung be nice, they are still learning" tsireya defended us. "Only little babies should still be learning" aonung said rolling his eyes. I glared at him.

"You don't need to push everything on them just because you want to be an asshole" tsireya yelled at him. "I only say what is true" aonung answered back, I was starting to get real pissed. "Why don't you leave then aonung" I heard Kiri's voice say, aonung's attention turned to her. "If you want to make fun of people do it somewhere else" lo'ak put in.

Aonung seemed to look at his friend rotxo for help but rotxo said nothing, you could tell aonung got angry. "Fine" he snapped, getting up, his tail swished angrily. "It's not like I wanted to hang out with you freaks anyway" he said getting on his ilu. "Oh go cry me a river" I told aonung, the others laughed behind me.

I could tell aonung doesn't like being laughed at. Maybe he shouldn't be such a jerk.

The ilu raced away, back to the camp. "I'm sorry he's like that" tsireya apologized. "Don't apologize for him" Kiri said, rotxo nodded in agreement.

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

We all sat around in a circle, eating our food. "Hey neteyam" lo'ak whispered, I turned to look at him and he was pointing in a certain direction. I glanced over and I instantly felt rage.

It was aonung with tuk, that son of a bitch had tuk by the arm dragging her. I instantly stood up and so did lo'ak. "No stay here" I snapped at him, kiri looked at us confused.

I chased after aonung when I got closer I called out his name, I was pissed. He turned around and frear dropped onto his face. You better be scared you little shit.

"Neteyam wait I can-"
I shoved him to the ground before he could say anything more. "I told you to leave my family alone!" I yelled at him, he seemed to shrink back. " I don't care what you think of us but I will not let you harass my family!" I hissed at him, grabbing the back of his neck.

"Neteyam stop!" I heard tuk cry. I glared at aonung, he was crying. Good you fucking brat.

"Neteyam I swear I wasn't going to hurt tuk!" He pleaded. I dropped my grip on him and he back away. Tuk instantly grabbed my arm, trying to drag me away.

Aonung dropped his head leaving instantly. I turned back to tuk. "Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly. She glared at me, smacking my hand away.

"Your a bigger bully than aonung is!" She yelled, running in the direction to our den. "Tuk!" I called, but she didn't turn back.

What does she mean?

Drama? 😧  Yes 😃
Word count: 1060