pt.4

Aonung's Pov:

I ate dinner by myself, sitting by the water. Why do I feel this way? I wondered, I couldn't feel this way. I wasn't supposed too. So why do I?

I sighed, staring out at the moon. It's not fair. I thought to myself. "Aonung?" I jumped when I heard my sister's voice.

I turned around to see her walking down that sand, she smiled at me. "I thought I might find you here" she said, sitting down next to me. "What is it?" I asked, playing with the sand. She sighed. "What's wrong aonung?" She asked, I glared down at the sand. "Nothing is wrong" I told her.

She obviously didn't believe me. "You've been acting strange for weeks aonung" she told me. "You've been a real jerk lately" she whispered, her tone was sad. "I've been the jerk!?" I snapped, my sisters expression instantly Changed.

"You and my best friend have been running around with a bunch of aliens!" I told her, throwing my hands up. "Their not aliens" tsireya said angrily. "They come from sky people!" I hissed. "It's in their blood!"

"They are not sky people!" Tsireya shrieked. "Look at their hands!" I hissed. "The only normal one I see out of all of them is neteyam, but even he's still a demon!" I snapped. "You don't know anything!" Tsireya hissed, standing up.

"I know they take things I love away" I whispered. "Just like the sky people do" I turned away from her, it felt like my heart had just been stabbed. "Aonung!" She called as I walked away. "We need to talk this out!"

I saw lo'ak and neteyam watching us, they must have heard. Sky people. I thought brushing past lo'ak.

--time skip.

Neteyam's Pov:

We comforted tsireya on the beach, or more like lo'ak comforted her. "I'm sorry he's like this to you guys" tsireya sighed, lo'ak hugged her. "You shouldn't have to apologize for your brother" lo'ak told her, I frowned looking off at the direction aonung went. Should I track him down.

I decided against it instantly. Aonung would just get all pissy. "Why does aonung think I'm better than my siblings?" I asked tsireya, she looked at me shrugging. "I don't know, he never talks to me anymore" she whispered. Lo'ak rubbed her shoulder soothingly.

I'll talk to him in the morning.  I thought, glancing back in the direction he went.

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

I got up early this morning wanting to go for a swim, I needed to clear my head. "Aonung!" I heard a voice call. It was neteyam. What did he want?

He came over acting all friendly. "What are you doing?" He asked me. Should I tell him? He's acting weird. For some reason I told him. "I'm going swimming"

He nodded. "Could I join you I really need to practice" he laughed. No. "S-sure?" I said instead. I was really confused.

We got to the beach and I started to think that he was trying to trick me like I had done to lo'ak.

But neteyam acted completely normal, he was the first to jump into the water, he splashed around excitedly, spraying water at me. His hair looked gorgeous wet, and his eyes looking at me.

My heart felt like it was speeding up.

"You coming?" Neteyam asked, swimming out further. I nodded slowly, walking to the water. Just ignore the feeling. I told myself, dunking into the water.

Neteyam smiled when I resurfaced. Even though he wasn't really that close my mind was screaming about how close he was. He stared at my for a while before diving back into the water. What was that?

I quickly followed him, he still wasn't a fast swimmer so it was easy to catch up to him.
It's beautiful down here isn't it? I signed, when neteyam looked at me confused I quickly remember he didn't fully know our sign. I shook my head in a 'nevermind' way as neteyam pointed to the surface.

When we both resurfaced neteyam took a deep breath in. "Your breathing skills are horrible" i told him in a teasing tone, he frowned and I wondered if he didn't know I was just teasing. "But tsireya taught me how to breath properly?" I said confused.

"Well my sister sucks at teaching" I said, Rolling my eyes. Neteyam frowned at me again. "Teach me then" he said moving closer to me, I instantly back up.

"No I don't teach alien's" I said, feeling my face heat up. "Please!" Neteyam pleaded, grabbing my waist. I felt my heart beat speed up. "Okay fine!" I mumbled, I expected neteyam's hands to drop but they didn't.

I felt super warm, I put my hand on his chest and my other hand on his lower stomach. "Take a deep breath in with your stomach" I told him, and he did, his stomach rose up. "Now breath up with your chest" I explained to him, I felt his hands drop lower on my waist.

I tilted my head down a bit, I don't want him to see my face.

He let his breath out slowly, before leaning closer to me. "Hey aonung" he whispered in my ear, it made me shiver. "Why have you been acting so shy lately?" I could practically tell he was smirking as he hands ran along my hips.

I put my legs together, hoping he wouldn't notice anything. "Are you scared aonung" neteyam asked. "Neteyam..." I whispered. "Please don't joke like this" I asked, trying to squirm out of his grip.

"You know aonung, on the ride with the ilu" neteyam smirked. "I could feel you"
I felt my face instantly heat up. Please stop talking. "What we're you so excited for aonung?" He asked.

"Neteyam..i- don't joke like this please" I whispered, grabbing his hands so they wouldn't go lower.

He let go, getting out of the water. Was he really going to act like nothing happen? I stayed in the water watching him leave. He turned back to look at me. "Watch yourself today aonung" he smiled. The hell is that supposed to mean!?

Neteyam left me just sitting in the water, his hair swayed beautifully, he was so. Perfect. 

Why the hell was he so attractive.

flirting how cute 🤭
Word count: 1060