pt. 5

(spoiler: drama to spice things up 😃)

(This pov is probably just going to be for this chapter) Lo'ak's pov:

I watched aonung carefully, he kept circling back to the beach in some way, the only reason I was worried about it was because Kiri was down at the beach, she was messing with the sand. Aonung probably thinks she's a freak. I thought watching him, walk closer to Kiri.

I instantly stood up ready to go defend my sister.

Aonung walked around her, he said something I couldn't hear and Kiri shook her head. I watched, aonung crouch down. He dug his hand into the sand and pointed at it, when kiri looked down at it his hand flung up, spraying sand in her face. That son of a bitch!

I instantly rushed down to the beach, Kiri was rubbing her eyes and aonung was laughing. That bitch was laughing at MY sister.

"Get away from her!" I hissed, coming closer. Aonung stood up rolling his eyes. "It was only for fun" aonung laugh, watching my sister get up to come closer to me. "That wasn't funny aonung!"  I told him, he kept that dumb smirk on his face. "I found it funny, your just to soft" he snickered.

"Your just a bitch aonung!" I told him, he glared at me. "That's tough huh" he said, his tail swishing back and forth.

"Why don't you actually do something?" I told aonung. "Your all just word's" I laughed. "It's embarrassing" 

I could tell this was pissing off aonung with the way his tail and ears lowered. "You mad because I'm right?" I grinned, that's when aonung lunged at me.

"Really you guys!?" I heard kiri say, as we wrestled.

I could tell she was laughing though.

"Lo'ak!" I heard my father's voice shout. "Aonung!" Tonowari's voice came in second. We both stopped fighting, aonung got one last hiss at me.

"What is going on!?" I heard tonowari's voice shout, he came down the side of the beach, my father following him. Kiri gave me a distressed face and Tonowari stood Infront of aonung in a protective way.

"I'm am so sorry" my father apologized to Tonowari, who glared at Jake. "I invite you into my tribe, my home" he glared down at me and Kiri. "And this is the respect you give us?"

Jake instantly bowed his head. "I don't know what came over my son, forgive me Tonowari" I glared at aonung but he just lowered his head. Snake. I thought.

Tonowari bowed his head. "I will grant you another chance Jake, don't ruin it" he said, I could visibly see my father relax.

"Father i-" aonung stepped forward to speak but Tonowari instantly silenced him. "Hush aonung you have caused enough trouble to our people and our guests" Tonowari snapped at him. I could see the shame build up in his eyes as he bowed his head.

In some way I felt a bit sad for him.

--time skip.

I walked the along the rocks with tsireya, I had told her all my problems and she told me some of hers, now we comforted each other, sharing happy words to each other.

I watched her dance across the rocks, she was so beautiful.

I opened my mouth to speak but we we're quickly interrupted. "Tsireya!" A young girl from the camp called to her, she sounded worried and scared. "What is it?" Tsireya asked the young girl, I watched the girl shift from foot to foot. "Come quickly!" She said urgently, racing back from where she came, tsireya and I quickly followed. The girls distress quickly being put on us.

When we reached the camp there was a crowd gathering, I could hear sobbing and yelling, everyone sounded scared. "That's my mothers voice!" Tsireya cried, pushing through the crowd, I followed her.

When we broke through the alarmed crowd my heart dropped. A dead ilu laid on the sand, Ronal hugged it tightly rocking back and forth crying, Tonowari kneeled beside his mate. "Where are me children!?" She cried. Tsireya instantly rushed forward. "Mother I am here!" She said kneeling beside Ronal.

I felt like I couldn't move, a bullet hole was Peirced through the ilu's neck, more blood ran along where the Rider was supposed to sit.

Tonowari turned around, he beckoned neytiri forward. My mother. "Three of the children amoungst us have gone" Tonowari announced. I quickly looked around the crowd. "Rotxo, aonung, and neteyam"

My heart dropped when I heard my older brothers name. No no.

I watched Ronal cry, and my mother stare blankly at the sand, I looked at the hole in the ilu's neck and the blood spilling from it.

"We must send a search party!" Tuk cried racing forward, my father instantly grabbed her. "Tuk shh" Kiri said, trying to comfort our little sister. "She's right we must!" Tsireya said, standing up to face her father.

Tonowari stared down at his crying mate, then over at neytiri. "We must find our children" Tonowari announced, touching his mates shoulder.

"Spread out, but stay in small groups!" Tonowari called. Neytiri stepped forward. "And alert us of anything suspicious!" She called to the avatars. "This might be done by sky people" she said looking down at the ilu.

"Sky people!?" Ronal hissed, standing up. "I will gut any sky person I see!"

😌✋ Drama
Word count: 903