𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕

Comenzar desde el principio

"Stupid Malivore." Hailey rolled her eyes. "How are you back?"

"I'll explain everything if you tell me why are you here at Mystic Falls High school?" Hope scrunched her face in disgust.

Hailey grinned. She didn't feel like she was missing a part of herself anymore.

~

Hope and Hailey told each other everything as they searched for a new monster something Hope had told Hailey about.

Malivore was officially back.

It was nice while it lasted.

They were searching the boys locker room which smelled so, so bad.

"Teenage boys plus monster. That's a special combo." Hope gagged.

"This is worse than the boys in the Salvatore school which is saying something since some are literal animals." Hailey had plugged her nose.

The girls noticed some blood on the ground, sharing a worried look and not hearing the footsteps behind them.

A hand landed on Hope's shoulder and she reacted immediately. She whirled around, smacking the hand and crouching to knock his legs from under him, then hovering over him with her fist raised.

Hailey giggled realizing it was only Alaric. She waved at him.

"Who are you?" Alaric asked.

Hope sighed in relief helping him up.

Alaric grunted, slowly turning to the girls giving Hailey a questioning look.

"I'm a vampire hunter." Hope lied. "And I-I, I came across a creature."

Alaric raised his brows, fixing his suit. "What kind of creature?"

"A creature that's big enough to flip over an empty bus. It's green, it's ugly and it smells absolutely terrible, so I'm going with a troll?" Hope rambled. "And it's hiding somewhere in this school."

"And how do you know that?" Alaric asked. "And how do you know this vampire hunter, Hailey?"

"Because I wounded it." Hope pointed to purple blood. "It's nocturnal, so it hides during the day. I found a legend that says I just have to pierce it through the heart..."

"And I just met her in the halls, being very obvious she didn't go here. So I... agreed to help her." Hailey lied.

"Listen, you're both doing nothing. Okay? You're just kids. If there's a monster in my school, I'm gonna take care of it." Alaric moved pass the two.

"No offense, but, um, I've been trying to kill this thing for over a week, and nothings worked." Hope stated.

"If you are a vampire hunter, then I'm sure you've heard of Alaric Saltzman?" He smirked. "Yeah. I know what I'm doing."

Hailey scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah. You're very famous around here, but you're gonna need my help."

"I have put kids in danger before." The bell rang. "And I'm not gonna make that mistake again. Go to class Hailey."

The locker room bursted in with a group of sweaty boys.

Alaric cleared his through. "Yes, of course, we'd love to have you try out for the team. All are welcome. But, certainly, in the, uh, meantime, just go to class and... stay there." He whispered the last part.

Hailey watched as the cute boy she saw before stopped Hope to talk to the girl. She grinned, moving to the door.

~