Chapter XXVI

Andrei went to hibernate, for the past three days she was nowhere, no one knows where she at and what she's doing. And Aubrey were true to her word, she never attempted to find her friend but the thing is, everyone in the family knew what happened at nirerespeto nila ang desisyon ni Andrei.

Everyone in the mansion has been very busy dahil bukas na ang pinakahihintay ng lahat. The Grand fest that the Dela Frontera organized and the Graduation ball of the graduates.

Lahat ay may sari-sariling trabaho. Preparing the mansion and preparing the food.

"Gosh, this is quiet exhausting." Reklamo ni Dom na siya namang nag hahanda ng mga pagkain.

"You volunteered." Sabat naman ng kambal nito na abala din sa pag hihiwa ng mga rekado. "It's exciting to be a part of this, don't you think?"

The woman smiled and nodded. Yes it is exhausting but the excitement they all feel is worth the weariness.

"I don't see Aubrey anywhere." The twins chuckled when Hera barged in with that statement.

"Must be pooping her pants still." They joked, natawa na din si Hera.

"She did what she could, yun ang mahalaga." She leaned over the door frame. "Although, I think she went overboard with the information. Nevertheless, I thank her for keeping Andrei here."

Makalipas ang ilang oras na paghahanda ay dumating na din ang iba pang mga Dela Frontera sa mansion. They went shopping earlier and relaxed at the spa kaya naman ang mga batang henerasyon lang at ang mga katulong ang abala sa mga paghahanda.

They were laughing as they went inside the mansion, halata sa mga ito ang kasiyahan at nag enjoy ang mga ito ngayong araw. It has been a while since the last time they went out as a family, although they were not complete due to the busy schedule of some but the important thing is the support they have given.

"Na contact niyo na ba si Rein?" Bungad ng matandang Dela Frontera.

"Nah. She's probably drinking her ass out, right now." Natatawang sagot ni Dom.

"Well, just make sure she will attend tomorrow or else." Naglakad na ito papunta sa kanyang kwarto upang magpahinga.

————

The Graduation

"This is it." Andrei muttered under her breath as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Mukha naman akong tao." She added as she took a closer inspection.

Sure her eyes were evidently puffy and she lost a bit of weight over the days but overall, she looked perfectly fine. Well, at least on the outside, never mind the emotional feeling.

Andrei took a deep breath, encouraging herself to be brave enough to show up. Not only to attend and march but to face her whole damn family. After all, her dad organized a Grand Fest this evening.

"Well, here's goes nothing."

Andrei parked her car on her usual spot. Paglabas nito ay sinalubong agad siya ng mga kaibigan niya. She mustered up all her strength to smile at them as if nothing happened for the past couple of days. Selene and Mila went to hug her and she willingly reciprocated.

"Namiss ka namin, boss." ani Selene na medyo mangiyak ngiyak pa. She was actually relieved that her boss attended and is here in flesh. Ang buong akala nila ay hindi na ito magpapakita pa but then Andrei is very true to her words.

"Kamusta ka?" tanong din ni Mila at yumakap din ito, Andrei reciprocated the hug. She may be worried too but she's happy that she finally have seen her friend again after long days of MIA. "Ang akala ko ay hindi ka magpapakita ngayon." Sabi nito habang kumalas sa pagkakayakap dito. "I'm glad you're here." She added.