Harry sighed but nodded his head in agreement. Louis wrote down the name of the chair and then took hold of the trolley so they could continue on.

By the time Harry announced he was ready to go home, his feet and back hurting, the trolley was full of things they needed and wanted.

They had soft blankets in shades of light pink, lilac, and zebra print. They had selected a white wood dresser and changing table to match the crib as well as a bassinet to put by their bed, a brand new car seat and a new stroller.

From the store they drove over to pick up Scarlet, the whole way Harry was trying not to think about the numbers he had seen pop up on the little screen with the grand total. Even after being together for a year he wasn't used to Louis spending so much money whenever he pleased. For their one year anniversary back in May, Louis had rented, so Harry thought, a yacht and the two of them had enjoyed a high class dinner prepared by a chef and then later after the sun had set Louis led Harry to the bedroom on the boat. Harry had been bewildered at first at the thought of them having sex in someone else's boat. At least he had been until Louis leaned in and whispered, 'it's our boat baby, we can do whatever we please'. And that had been how Harry had found out that Louis had purchased the 5.7 million dollar yacht as his birthday present knowing how much Harry loved being near the water as did Scarlet. Harry had sputtered and stammered but Louis had just smiled and kissed him soundly, making his mind go blank.

"Once I drop you and Scar off I'm going to head back to the store with Zayn to pick up the chair." Louis said pulling up into the car park of the flat complex Sophia lived in.

Louis hurried to Sophia's flat and got Scarlet while Harry waited in the Audi, tapping his fingers against the arm rest to the music playing. Louis returned a moment later with Scarlet and they head towards home.

After unloading the SUV of everything they had purchased, Louis left with Zayn who was waiting at their house when they got there. While he was gone, Harry checked the roast that had been slow cooking since they woke up that morning and hummed happily finding it was perfectly tender. He switched off the slow cooker and decided to lounge in the living room while Scarlet played outside with Sugar.

Louis arrived an hour later, pulling up into the driveway in Zayn's Hummer H2SUT. Zayn hopped out of the driver's seat and walked to the back of the large vehicle with Louis coming around from the driver's side. They pulled the box out of the back end and hauled it into the house. Until the baby's room was painted they were putting everything in one of the guest rooms for keeping. Harry got a warm hug from Zayn and Scarlet got a kiss on the forehead before the dark haired man left to return home to his family.

"Well, I'd say today was very successful." Louis commented walking into the kitchen where Harry was finishing up dinner. "Smells delicious babe."

"I think so too, I think we got everything we need except clothes and diapers." Harry replied switching off the burns under the potatoes and the carrots. "Get Scar, dinners done."

-*-

Anne and Megan had organized the baby shower. Gemma had driven in with Caden since Brandon was working and all of Harry's and his and Louis' mutual friends had come to celebrate. Harry's grandparents and Louis' plus Louis' family had come.

Louis' grandparents gave him warm hugs and Louis' sisters gush over him. He hasn't seen Fizzy, Phoebe, or Daisy in so long he can hardly believe it when he sees them walk in with Jay and Lottie. They're all grown up and no doubt breaking hearts with their looks.

By the end of the shower Harry's got loads of clothes for the baby as well as enough diapers to last them a couple months at best. He and Louis thanked everyone for the gifts and for coming and hugged each person as they left.