Scarlet nodded her head and moved to sit down.

"Are you gonna go get him so we can watch the movie?" She questioned looking back at Louis.

"Yeah, don't eat all of the popcorn." He smiled, leaning down to kiss her forehead and give her a playful stern look.

Louis headed out of the theatre room and went upstairs to the master bedroom. Harry was still sitting on the chaise longue only now he was stuffed into the corner of it, long limps folded up carefully.

"Hey darling." Louis said softly, walking over and sitting down on the lounger.

"I'm sorry." Harry sniffled opening his eyes to look at Louis.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for." Louis responded shuffling closer so he could wrap his arm around Harry.

"I shouldn't have said what I said." Harry shook his head.

"I know you didn't mean anything by it." Louis said running his fingers through Harry's curls. "I know pregnancy makes you moody, remember I have six siblings, all younger than me."

Harry chuckled and cuddled into Louis.

"Come on babe, Scarlet's waiting for us." Louis said after a few moments of silence.

"Did... Did she hear what I said?" Harry questioned as they got up.

"She did, but I explained it to her, told her pregnancy can make you really moody." Louis replied as they walked out of the room.

Down in the theatre room Scarlet was waiting patiently when they walked in.

"Finally! Can we start the movie now?" She questioned looking over at them.

"Yes." Harry nodded grabbing the remote and pressing play.

He and Louis settled on the sofa next to Scarlet and Harry motioned for her to come cuddle as he leaned back against Louis.

"Are you okay daddy?" Scarlet questioned as she settled into Harry's side and the movie began to play.

"Yes bug. I'm so sorry you saw that." Harry whispered in reply.

Scarlet shrugged her shoulders and looked up at him, "Dad says the baby makes you moody."

Harry chuckled and kissed her forehead, "That's true, but it'll pass. It's just one of the many things that happens."

Scarlet nodded her head and turned back to look at the screen as the animals began to move and the sun began to rise.

By the end of the movie, Scarlet was sacked out against Harry's side and Harry was snoozing lightly on Louis' shoulder. Louis gently shook Harry awake and then got up to carry Scarlet to her bedroom. Once she was tucked in for the night he joined Harry in the kitchen where the younger man was cleaning up the popcorn bowl and tossing the empty water bottles into the recycling bin.

"Got your next appointment on Thursday." Louis commented, walking up behind Harry and wrapping his arms around his waist, one hand splaying over the baby bump.

"You're coming right?" Harry questioned.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Louis smiled, kissing the back of his neck. "Are we going to find out the sex?"

"I think we should, it'll make shopping easier." Harry replied as they swayed a little in the middle of the kitchen.

"I agree, I can't wait." Louis said giving Harry a squeeze before letting go. "But for now, let's go get some sleep. We both have to work tomorrow."

-*-

Thursday came and Harry and Louis found themselves sitting in the doctor's office waiting to be called back.