Inside the bathroom Harry barely made it to the toilet before he threw up the food he had just eaten. Once he's sure he's done, he flushed the toilet, and went out of the stall to the sink to rinse his mouth. There's an older man standing in the bathroom and he looked over at him curiously.

"Alright there?" The man questioned.

"Yes, thanks, just a bit ill... had something my stomach did quite agree with I guess." Harry answered, nodding his head with a tight smile.

"Ah... well feel better." The man stated and then left the bathroom.

Harry took a few deep breaths then walked out of the bathroom to join Louis and Scarlet where they were looking at a vendor cart with a bunch of bracelets. He wordlessly took his spot next to Louis and reached for his hand, startling Louis.

"Hey- babe, are you okay? You look a bit pale..." Louis questioned taking a look at Harry's face.

"M' alright just too much food too soon I suppose." Harry responded shrugging his shoulders a little.

They walked around the rest of the day and stopped a small restaurant before heading to the airport for their flight. Once they were seated in first class and the plane took off, Harry unbuckled his seat belt and shifted so he could rest his head in the crook of Louis' neck.

They arrived in London at ten in the morning and it's raining and cold. Louis took Scarlet by the hand once they got their luggage and with Harry walking next to him, a hand resting in the crook of his elbow, they walked out of the airport and to Louis' SUV. On their way home they stopped and picked up Sugar and Oliver as well as some take away for lunch.

The next day Harry called his doctor and set up an appointment to see her the same day by some miracle.

"Mr. Styles?" The nurse called, opening the door leading to the back.

Harry stood up and walked over.

"Hello Mr. Styles, please follow me." The nurse said gesturing.

They walked into a small room where she took his blood pressure and temperature then weighed him and checked his height to make sure everything was accurate.

"Alright, this way." She smiled leading him down to a door marked '3'.

Harry sat on the examination table and waited for the questions he knew were coming.

"Has anything changed on your medical records? Any additional things you're allergic to?" She questioned and he shook his head, muttered a quiet no. "Alright, so what brings you in?"

"Um I've been throwing up a lot lately and it's not letting up." Harry answered.

"Okay. Doctor Clark will be in in a few minutes." The nurse responded after writing down what he said and then left the room.

Five minutes later Doctor Clark walked in a greeted Harry with a smile, "Hello Harry! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?"

"I'm good mostly, thanks. You?" Harry responded, shaking her hand.

"I'm well. So... throwing up a lot...." She paused looking over at him. "Have you been sexually active?"

Harry coughed a little awkwardly and nodded, "Um yeah I have um... but we've been safe every time except maybe on new year's eve..."

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out..." Doctor Clark said handing Harry one of the plastic screw lid cups. "Use this and we'll find out."

Harry went across the hall into the bathroom and then went back to the room when he was done.