Louis quickly paid the drive and tipped him probably more than he should have and then proceeded to drag Harry out of the car. He managed to enter all the numbers on the gate key pad and together they stumbled up to the house, Harry giggling against Louis' shoulder as the older fumbled the front door key.

Once they were inside the house they stumbled up the stairs and into the master bedroom. Louis immediately grabbed Harry and attached their lips as they both worked desperately to pull off each other's clothes. Harry shoved Louis' button up off his shoulders and it pooled on the ground at their feet while Harry's joined soon after.

Louis' hands worked on the button and zip of Harry's pants before yanking them down Harry's slender legs. He pushed Harry back gently onto the bed and popped the button of his own jeans before crawling up between Harry's long legs. Harry reached for him with lust blown eyes and pulled Louis down into a hot needy kiss.

Trying not to disconnect their lips, Louis fought to get his jeans and boxers off along with Harry's tight black briefs. Louis in his hazy mind grabbed the lube from the nightstand and proceeded to stretch Harry open, the younger lad whimpering and moaning when Louis crooked his fingers just right.

Harry's so tight and hot when Louis presses into him after making sure he was ready, he thinks he's going to explode before he even moves. He stayed perfectly still for a few moments even with Harry pleading for him to move.

Eventually, Louis began to rock his hips and Harry raked his fingers up Louis' back and moaned in pleasure.

It goes fast from there. Louis thrusting fast and hard into Harry as Harry just clung to him with his head thrown back. It's not long after that Harry's back arched obscenely off the bed and he came with a sharp cry of Louis' name. He whimpered from sensitivity as Louis continued to chase his own release. He came wrapping his arms around Harry and muffling his cry of release into Harry's sweaty neck.

He pulled out slowly and dropped onto the bed next to his curly haired lover. Harry immediately rolled over to curl against him, resting his head on Louis' chest. After a few minutes of whispered I love you's and Louis' fingers carding through Harry's hair they finally got up to shower.

"C'mon babe, let's have a shower and go to sleep." Louis said urging Harry to get up.

They showered together, Louis scrubbing shampoo into Harry's curls and dragging a flannel over his lean body before swapping and letting Harry return the favour. They giggled in their drunk state at the bubbles on their bodies.

Once they were all rinsed and dried off, they crawled back into bed resuming their previous positions of Harry resting his head on Louis' chest, curled into his side and let sleep take them over.

In the morning Harry awoke with a pounding in his head - a hangover from being drunk, something he has experienced since he was a teenager. He shifted in bed and pain shot up from his bum. He froze as he thought about last night... they had been really drunk... had they even used protection?

"Lou...?" Harry nudged Louis trying to wake him up.

Louis grumbled in his sleep and turned his head towards Harry, a signal Harry knew from years ago that meant Louis was listening but unwillingly to open his eyes, still half asleep.

"Louis... did we... did we use a condom last night?" Harry questioned nervously and Louis' eyes snapped open and he sat up.

"Shit I don't know..." Louis responded looking a little worried.

"Oh gosh.. please tell me we did..." Harry pleaded getting up to go check the trash can in the bathroom as Louis stumbled after him.

Both of them heaved a sigh of relief as they saw a used condom in the trash can.