"Yeah, but Max Miller was a pasty little psycho."

"The point is he was killing people. And I was having the same type of visions about him. And now it could be happening all over again with this Gallagher guy."

"How do we find him?"

"Don't know. No current address, no current employment. He still owes money on all his bills - phone, credit, utilities..."

"Collection agency?"

"None in the system."

"They just let him take a walk?"

"Seems like it. There's a work address from his last W-2, about a year ago. Let's start there."

---

The four changed attire and made their way to a coffee shop. Sam and Dean, in suits, and Caroline and Aliana in a blouse and slacks, were sitting at a table. Charlotte was in jeans and a unicorn T-shirt as she'd put up a fuss about nice clothes.

"You won't get anything out of Andy, guys," Tracy said. "I'm sorry, but they never do."

""They"?" Sam repeated.

"You're debt collectors, right? Once in awhile they come by. I don't know what Andy says to them but they never come back."

"Actually, we're, we're lawyers," Dean told her. "Representing his Great Aunt Leta. She passed, God rest her soul, and left Andy a sizable estate."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "So are you a friend of his?"

"I used to be, yeah. I don't see much of Andy anymore," Tracy admitted.

"Andy? Andy kicks ass, man," Weber said.

"Is that right?" Dean questioned.

"Yeah. Andy can get you into anything. He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once, it was beautiful, bro."

"How about bussing a table or two, Weber?" Tracy suggested.

"Yeah. You bet, boss."

"Look, if you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side."

"Barbarian queen?" Caroline and Aliana repeated.

"She's riding a polar bear. It's kind of hard to miss."

---

Dean, Sam, Caroline, Aliana and Charlotte staked out Orchard Street, in both cars, watching the van-with-barbarian-queen.

"I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude," Dean said. "That van is sweet." He looked at Sam. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Sam replied.

"Sam, you look like you're sucking on a lemon, what's going on?"

"This Andrew Gallagher, he's the second guy like this we've found, Dean. Demon came to them when they were kids, now they're killing people."

"We don't know what Andrew Gallagher is, all right? He could be innocent."

"My visions haven't been wrong yet."

"What's your point?"

"My point is, I'm one of them."

"No, you're not."

"Dean, the demon said he had plans for me and children like me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, maybe this is his plan, maybe we're all a bunch of psychic freaks, maybe we're supposed to be-"