EXTRA CHAPTER: THE AMON CLAN

April 5th 1975:

Kazama briskly walked to the Dojima Family office, with rain puddles soaking his feet and rain staining his hair. Barkers tried to pitch their products to Kazama, but he didn't listen to them. But there was one man who he encountered that he listened to. A man with a full black trenchcoat and aviators moved up to Kazama.

"Are you Shintaro Kazama-san?" Asked the foreboding figure. "Come with me."

The mysterious man made sure that Kazama followed him, eventually leading him to an unmarked car.

"Get in." Instructed the foreboding figure.

The car drove for a little while before ending up at an inconspicuous parking lot in the middle of city. Kazama left the car and the man also joined him. Moments later, the car drove away. Kazama and this mysterious man were the only two people in this deserted parking lot.

"What do you want?" Interrogated Kazama, impatient because of his job.

"My clan has always rulen for many years. We have always had the greatest warriors on this planet until you showed up. And for that, you must die!" Declared the mysterious man.

"Your clan? I've never heard of it. Who are you?" Wondered Kazama.

The man maniacally laughed. "I am Yoshiharu Amon, brother of So Amon, leader of the Amon Clan." Revealed Amon.

"Amon, huh. Well don't expect me to hold back." Said Kazama. Amon nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"Now, come at me!" Shouted Kazama.

From his deep pockets, Amon pulled out a lengthy steel chain and begun to wildly swing it around. Kazama rolled out of the way to avoid Amon's dangerous swings. The chain swings were fast enough to pick up items on the floor, causing them to twist around like a tornado before Amon guided the item storm towards Kazama.

Kazama barely dodged the item storm and ran towards Amon. For the next few minutes, Kazama and Amon went back and forth. Amon used his chain like it was a staff, hurting Kazama severely.

Whenever Kazama removed himself away from Amon, Amon would use his spear as a grappling hook, repelling himself around the parking lot and bouncing off cars, changing his direction along with using the chain as a lasso, giving Kazama a mighty challenge.

Kazama weaved away from Amon's chain whip and yanked it out of his hands. Amon shoved Kazama away and equipped his forearms with strange gloves. These odd gloves increased Amon's damage, even a single strike caused Kazama quite a bit of pain. Amon begun frantically tapping the screen on his wrist, summoning a missile strike onto Kazama. Kazama barely got out of the way of the missile and fired a few retaliation shots at Amon with his pistols.

Kazama and Amon constantly struck at each other and dodged their moves, proving both of their determination and tenacity. Amon went for a elbow bash but Kazama gripped his arm and ripped one glove off and destroyed the other. Amon headbutted Kazama and kicked him away. Amon, in a moment of frustration, attempted to claw at Kazama's face, but he dodged out of the way and uppercutted Amon.

Amon groaned in defeat, holding his chest in pain.

"You will regret making an enemy of the Amon Clan! We will hunt you and anyone close to you, even your children down!" Threatened Amon before running away in embarassment. Kazama walked away from the parking lot and entered the car. Before he entered though, he noticed something strange on the floor.

"Looks like Amon dropped his sunglasses. Maybe I could use them." Wondered Kazama, stuffing the sunglasses in his pocket before leaving.

EXTRA NOTES ON YOSHIHARU AMON'S APPEARANCE AND MOVESET:

APPEARANCE:
Yoshiharu Amon looks similar to Jo Amon from the main series. He has short, slicked back black hair and the signature black trenchcoat + aviators. The only difference with this Amon is that he has a large scar on his cheek, similar to Masumi Arakawa's scar from Yakuza Like a Dragon/7.

MOVESET:

Yoshiharu Amon's first wave has him equipped with a large steel chain. He can swing it around, covering most of the map, he can latch onto edges and bounce around the map and he can pull Kazama closer to him. In close range, his chain moveset is the same as Lau Ka Long's staff moveset from Yakuza Kiwami and 3. He also utilises Arase's roll, Kiryu's dragon heat actions (the ones that don't require weapons) and bits of Majima's mad dog style combo.

The second wave involves Amon wearing two high armoured gloves. These gloves have screens attached to them which can call air strikes, shoot paralysing darts at Kazama and regenerate bits of his health. This Amon uses a mixture of Mine's standard moveset from Yakuza 3 and Arai's moveset from Yakuza 4, but also uses: Akiyama's running slash kick, Kiryu's tiger drop, Saejima's charge attacks, Tanimura's parries and Daigo's block when he counters the move.

All up, Yoshiharu Amon has 8 Health Bars, 4 for each wave.