You made me a Psycho (MTMTE Whirl x reader)

You've been a member of the lost light crew for a while now, and a certain cyclops has taken your spark.

——————

'Go ahead, just do it!' Rewind whispered, his voice full of excitement. 'I don't think I can.' I said, nervously wringing my servos together.

'Oh come one!' Nautica said, 'What's the worst thing he can say?' 'No?' Brainstorm offered. Chromedome slapped the back of his helm, 'Not helping.' He said sharply, seeing me bite my lip, 'I'm sure it's be fine Y/n.'

The small group consisting of my friends was currently outside of Swerve's bar where a certain mech was sitting, having a drink with Cyclonus although the conversation seemed quite one-sided.

Nautica, Chromedome, Rewind, Brainstorm, and Skids were gathered around me, all taking turns peeking into the bar. I fidgeted with my digits as I leaned back nervously against the wall, my visor hiding my terrified optics.

I was one of the many who joined the Lost Light crew and not too soon after, I'd already fallen for someone. Only problem was, I'd never confessed my feeling to anyone before and was nervous as scrap.

Now you might be thinking, it's not that bad or, surely you shouldn't be nervous telling someone how you feel about them. Well, I might agree with you if it was some other mech.

Sure, I may not be as scared right now if I were about to talk to say, Drift, Rung or even Rodimus but no. The person I was in love with was nothing like those bots.

It was Whirl.

Naturally, I had to fall for the psychopath. It's just, others found him strange but I thought he was funny and brave, and the way he clicked his claws when he was excited just...

I think you get the point.

'Just do it!' Brainstorm said, giving me a thumbs up, 'We're behind you all the way.' 'Ok,' I said, inhaling deeply, 'Here we go.' I was about to turn when I looked at a certain mini-con.

'Please no recording Rewind.' I said exasperatedly. 'Who said anything about recording?' He asked innocently but my optics narrowed at him, 'I can see the light blinking.' I said, looking at his camera.

'No you can't.' He said, covering it with his servo. Skids rolled his optics next to the archivist and walked forward, pushing me with him, 'Come on trooper.' He grinned, despite my protests, 'Let's get you a sparkmate.'

'Skids!' I whisper-yelled at him but he ignored it and pushed me into the room before leaving and joining the others by the door. A couple of mechs looked at me weirdly but then returned to their drinks.

My optics fell on Whirl, still trying to engage in a conversation with Cyclonus. I gulped and clasped my servos together tightly. 'Ok Y/n.' I thought to myself, 'It's now or never.'

I nervously walked over to where they were sitting. Swerve saw me approach from behind the bar and his face broke into a grin. Of course he knew. Rewind probably told him and Tailgate.

I stood behind the blue mech and cleared my throat. He didn't hear but Cyclonus turned and looked at me. I gestured to Whirl and he just raised an eyebrow before pointing me out to his "friend" and then returning to his energon.

Whirl spun in his seat and stopped when he was facing me, his neck inclining slightly, 'Yello.' He said, 'Can I help you?' 

'Um, hey Whirl.' I said, trying to keep myself from stuttering, 'You've probably never heard of me but, my name's Y/n. I've been a part of this crew about as long as you.' His helm tilted, 'I've seen you around.' He said, 'What's up?'