I'm a Con, is that fine? (G1 Soundwave x cassette reader) part 3

You've been Soundwave's new cassette for about a week now but you've done everything in your power to escape

——————

I watched the battle quietly from inside Soundwave's chassis. I was the only cassette in there as he'd deployed all the others but left me inside. Don't blame him after all my escape attempts.

I'd spent a straight week either messing up the Decepticon's plans or running away. Oh course, since I was bonded to him now, Soundwave always found me wherever I went and got me back. That also lead to me hardly ever being let out.

He'd also tried to remove my scarf but ended up giving it back after I'd then gone ahead and blasted (most annoying song you can think of) on every speaker in the Nemesis in protest.

But even after everything I did, every prank I pulled, every annoying thing I did, and every plan or mission I tried my hardest to screw up, Soundwaves still kept me for some reason.

I sighed as I watched the Autobots fall right into one of their traps and get ambushed. They started fighting and I saw Bumblebee running away with Spike and Chip in front of him. I attempted to wiggle around but couldn't accomplish much in my tape form.

The world then started rocking as Soundwave ran forward through the rocky landscape before shooting at the bots. I yelled something only he could hear as I attempted to get out and help them. I felt him send relaxing feelings through the bond but I pushed them away immediately.

The battle continued as the Decepticons pushed forward, forcing the Autobots into a tight spot. I had to admit, I had no idea fights over an energon mine could get this brutal, especially seeing how each side's stock seemed plentiful.

I noticed Bumblee peeking out from a rock a short distance away, off to the left with Spike and Chip on the ground next to him. Seeing them safely out of the way made my spark flutter in joy but unfortunately, that caught Soundwave's affection and made him look around.

He quickly spotted the three and pointed it out to Megatron who quickly ordered him after them. I mentally screamed at myself for giving them away as Soundwave drew closer to them, getting his gun ready.

'No!' I yelled even though he couldn't hear me, 'Don't you touch them!' He started shooting but the yellow Autobot pushed the boys behind the rock next to him and started firing back. 'Come on, come on!' I cheered. That ended when Bumblebee got knocked out.

'Y/n, eject. Operation: Elimination.' Soundwave commanded and pressed the button on his shoulder.

Wait...

WHAT?!?!

I tried to resist against the gears that moved me forward, propelling me out of the now-open hatch in front of me and sending me hurtling through the air. I yelled and transformed but continued to fight, desperately clawing at the air to try and go back into his chassis.

I grunted as I landed backward and tumbled a few meters before landing on my back. I steadily got to my pedes and looked at the blue bot in disbelief, my optics wide under my visor. 

'Y/n?' Someone behind me asked. I turned to see Chip staring at me, horror on his face, 'What happened?' 'I'm sorry,' I said, my lip starting to quiver, 'He forced me.' 

At that same moment, the other two cassette twins came running up. 'Give it to them.' I heard Soundwave command and soon enough, something slid over and knocked into my pedes. I looked down and stared in alarm at the gun.

'No,' I said with a shaky voice, 'I can't.' I started to back away but Soundwave held out his servo, making me stop dead in my tracks. 'Fulfill your motion.' He said in the usual drone. I felt the gaze behind his visor sharpen and something changed in his voice.