🍩~•pregnant again!?•~🍭

~•Sun pov•~
I been feeling Weird feeling in my stomach.. So I took a pregnancy test because this feeling came 3 days after when me and moon fucked. I looked at the test and it was positive I'm having another baby I love kids so much I'm happy to have another one!!! I walked to moon and hugged him and he said "Why are you so happy hm? -^-" I reply "Well I'm pregnant! We're going to get a new edition to the family!!"  Moon said happily " That's amazing sun. I'm so happy to have you as my husband and I'm so glad we're going to have another!"  kid"  me and Moon brainstorming ideas of how to tell the other kids so they're  going to have a sibling having a other siblings! So me and then went out to them and we're just going to tell them straight up!

~•☆Moon pov☆•~ we were telling the kids about how they're going to get a little baby brother or a sister there was two reactions. One from glitch drop which was very happy and one from fire drop which he was jealous he said are you "going to replace me and glitch drop!?" Poor little kids doesn't understand we'll be fine he'll get used to it sun was very happy he loves kids and he always wanted one of his own but he doesn't know how to get adoption papers Stuff Etc like that. And before he met me he had no one to actually help him get kids so he's happy. If he gets as much kids that he wants. I'm happy to be the father of his kids he's just such a beautiful little thing and he was so innocent now he was so nice to me and always gave me the time and respect!

*4 months later*

~•Sun's pov •~
The doctor said the gender of my baby is going to be a boy I haven't told moon or the kids. I'm thinking of doing a gender reveal so I ordered a balloon with blue powder in it. I'm going to ask the kids to pop it in front of their father and then all of them will see the gender of the baby!!! So I asked for moon and the kids to come in the living room and I said " "Hey kids can you pop the balloon? it's going to reveal the gender of your little sibling!" Fire drop reply to me " I guess sure but I still don't want that kid" glitch drop and fire drop pop the Ballon. and I heard happy little squealing eyes and saw the powder was blue which means they're getting baby brother! if fire drop was actually having to have the baby now.

(Word count!: 460 but yay yall want my Discord u need friends ok?:,})