📰🔎~•-oh boy we lost them!-•~📰🔎

~•Sun's pov•~
I wake up my two boys fire drop and glitch drop were in my arms. But not me anymore.. I got up to walked to moon and said "Moon bug? Where is the kids?.." and he reply "wasn't they sleeping with you?.." I cried I bit and said "yeah but they aren't there!.." We both got worried and ran around. We still couldn't find them, Like I'm a mother who already lost THERE KIDS!!...
Moon ran out of the daycare that he forgot to take me. I ran out to as I cried..

-♧Roxanne's pov♧-
I was doing my make up but out of the corner of my eye. I saw Sun's and moon's kid running out of the daycare I thought nothing of it but I remember they had to be woth sun or moon. There were with none glitch drop just glitch out with his brother I need to text sun and moon this like now like right Now.

■~Glamrock Freddy~■
I saw daycare attendance sun and moon's kids running around.  I picked them up and said "Well hello superstars! Why are you out of the daycare your parents. Daycare attendance Moon and Sun won't be happy!" The one glitches a lot said "WěŁĺ mÝ P@pÆ ¡$ §lƏeP¡nğ!¡ :Đ" And the fire one says as well "Yeah!!!" Fire came out of his hands and I got scared but they the glitch kid glitch out well this just amazing.

☆▪︎Glamrock chicas pov▪︎☆
I was eating pizza and saw to kid walking around and said they were hungry so I pick them up theu looked like sun and moon's kids. And sure enough it was so I gave them so pizza and soda they were so happy. I had to do something so I left and when I came back I saw them missing but there was a knife on the floor. WAIT no it can't be Vanny..

~▪︎♡Glitch drops pov♡▪︎~
Śømē b¡g BūŇñÝ $hË $@¡d Ţh@ț $hė wøuld takƏ mĖ and My bröthĔr s0məwhërě fun! My fire an mə arÉ still trying to find ōur parĒnts s0 I ask her "d0 you knõw whęrê my p@P@ and d@d@ is?" ÆnD $H3 s@¡d "well maybe I do maybe I just kidding I do keep following me."

☆▪︎~Fire drops pov▪︎~☆
The bunny was walking us somewhere me and my brother where getting sacred. I tell my brother to glitch out of there and he did we where in a golfing place God I hate this! But at least we were ok!

¤•~Monty pov~•¤
I saw two kids in here so I just played some golf with them. They were good but the sun and moon lovers ran in here an picked them up. They were so worried I just left.

☆•~moon pov•~☆
IM SO HAPPY WE FOUND OUR KIDS..!! SUN WAS SO WORRIED.. sun said crying out "GLITCH DROP AND FIRE DROP THERE YOU ARE THANK THE STAR YOUR OK.. THE OTHERS WERE SAYING THEU SAW YOU GUYS.." We hugged them so much as we walked to the superstar daycare and we cleaned them up. They were asking for a bed time story so I tell them one, but then they say something about a Bunny taking them somewhere that they didn't know where but glitch out. Me and Sun looked at each other worried we both knew who that dumd ugly bunny was. But we told them if they see her to glitch out to get away they went to bed me and Sun went to our room and talked. I said "they were 100% talking about vanny why would she even try to take them." And Sun said "I don't know she is just evil who knows what she wants from our kids but at least they are ok and I reply  "yeah your right good night sun!"
Sun said "good night!" As the light turn off.

???: they won't be safe for long I will get my moondrop back. you and your kids sun has to die he die he will die i hate you sun all you will see is red in your eyes..

(~•Word count•~:700 WOW ok I tried BTW happy late Christmas and new years!)