🪓🎧~☆dismantled 2/3~☆🪓🎧

Today was the final day the final day of what you may ask well the final day that moon will ever see the love of his life the final day that sun drops a beautiful kids will ever see their father or one of their fathers ever again it's a very traumatic day for the family they're all hugging on to each other telling son their goodbyes Moon hugs onto son saying "Sun was the best thing that ever happened to me I want you to know that before you die I can't believe those bastards thinks it's okay and not a big deal for them to ruin and destroy a family why all because we're animatronics and they think we don't have feelings when we really do but now they just think we're mindless machines I'm so sorry my love I hope I see you in another afterlife I'll take care of our kids perfectly I swear we'll never forget you you'll always be in our hearts okay I want you to know that please respond to me..?" Sundrop couldn't even speak knowing today was his last day on Earth and thinking of what he will be turned into God he'll just be turned into pieces of scrap metal why it could have selfless Corporation doesn't care to pay cost repairs just to fix him he doesn't even know what to say but he made friendship bracelets for his kids and Moon drop he gives it to each one of them and says " now I know this is the last time you guys will ever see me and it pains me as much as me to say it to you guys as I'm saying it to myself but I'm giving you guys these bracelets now every single time you see them please and beg you think of me and pretend that I'm right beside you hugging on to and have my little angels I want you to repeat after me even though I'm not here I'll always be in your heart can you repeat that please?" Fire price and glitch with teary eyes looks at their father they barely even want to speak and they don't even want to repeat that knowing that their family will be ruined forever but reluctantly all of them look at each other and then they say it in a low whisper tone " even though you're not here you'll always be in our hearts.." they said crying and tearing up even more hugging on to sundrop and their tears soaking up into sun drops pants they hear the daycare doors Creek open it's the workers they don't even care they forcibly grab some by his shoulders and push him out of the daycare moon was angry and screamed at them saying " don't you dare grab him like that again don't you forget you're destroying a family I hope you know that you a****** and cheap scape of a company he says while crying as he hugs his kids and puts his hands in front of their eyes hoping they don't see it as entire mess..