☆~🪓🎧dismantled?..🎧🪓~☆

( honestly I think i would definitely recommend listening to Alex G or have it in the background while you're reading the story especially race :3)

"I don't care, just that Sun thing is to old, just get rid of the thing. " Said one of the manners, thinking Sundrop was just some robot with no emotion. Like if Sundrop has a lover and both kids, the worker don't even argue. why should they care? When the kids were all picked up, Sun was going ran happily to moon, but in front of him was a worker "you being dismantled? It's just simple as that" Sundrop looks at him, tears of oil dipping down "what No, I have a family. Christmas is coming soon. Please don't do this! The worker rolls his eyes and laughed "yea right, but you are geting dismantled in 2 days in 6 in the Moring, got it? " Sun crys "y-yes." The worker walks away not caring at all. Sun crys and runs to Moondrop "Moon there dismantling me in 2 days. " Moon at first thinks he is joking "wait what. But why? they have no right to do this? You're the sweetest animatronic here and they're getting rid of you for what? What the hell did you do? Are they fucking miserable as hell? Seriously? do they not give a fucking that you have kids? You have God damn kids and they think it's a smart idea killing one kid's parent?!" Moon anger turns into tears "how are we going to tell the kids.-THIS. " Sun hold Moon's hands "I don't know, but call them here now." Moon calls them here and told them that their dear papa is geting dismantled. They started crying and screaming. "PÆp@ ŇØ.. Ņ⁰ PŁƏ@§Ə!.." Glitch Drop screams and crys. I mean why wouldn't his beloved father is getting killed in a matter of two days. It's not easy telling the three kids that their father is dying in a few days. It's never easy to tell a kid that that's why Moon's angry. Of course the Fazbear  Corporation won't care. They're greedy evil conglomerate who doesn't care about their workers and don't care about the safety of others or don't care about the care of their animatronics. He's angry because they're taking his love away and making his kids sad. Moon hates this so much, but he knows he can't do anything. He's just crying and knowing he has to sit there and watch as his love that he made kids with in a matter of. Two days is going to get killed. Moon immediately goes into the manager's office screaming "what is the goddamn nonsense of this? Why are you dismantling Sun Drop? You see what you're doing to my kids? They're freaking screaming and crying. I bet you're only doing this so you don't have to pay a lot on maintenance. Well, guess what? You guys being cheap asses is tearing up an entire family. You're breaking an entire family. How do you feel about that!?" The manager looks and laughed " listen here get out of my goddamn office and if you don't got them leave I'm dismantling you too and you're goddamn kids listen if I don't do this I'm going to lose my job and I'm not losing my job over your dumb and stupid family you guys are just robots anyways we can replace you." Moon wanted to yell but he wipes his tear and walks out "yea and keep walking!" The manner said  sundrop told moon they should make the best of the time they have left together and for the time left for his kids and him to hang out.

☆Part 2? 《618 words》☆