🧺《what are you doing!?》🍓

(SMUT time!! >:> )

☆-Moon pov-☆
I heard my name being called it was that little sunny boy..~ time to give him the time of his life...~ as I jumped on him I said "hello starlight..~ " as I pined him he looked really red when I did that. I knew at that part he was a virgin as I rip his pants off as the little hot stuff yelled "M-MY PANTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? " I stayed silent and saw that he wears panties. But I didn't care I grinned as I saw his tentacles squirming around and literally trying to get itself out of the
Panty. So I love that he wears panties so I took him to our room and when he wasn't looking I snatched his panties and kept it in my drawer I wanted to make a little shrine of my beautiful sunshine..~

☆-Sun's pov-☆

Moon looked on top me as he took off his pants he sit and then he said in a calm soothing voice but with a grin "Sunshine take a sit on my lap please..~" I gladly went to him and sat on his lap but then he said " look at you falling for that little trick say did you just realize you start on my tentacles look where it is up your little hole..~ And I feel like you need to punishment for calling my name cuz I was very naughty of you because I told you if you wanted more call me and you glad took the offer oh and I'm not showing you any Mercy...~"
( a little thing to say I forgot to tell you my sun is a boy and a girl so he has both genitals oh and also Moon has five tentacles sun has two anyways now that we got out of the way we can continue!) He grabs my waist before I can even say a word he slams it down and keeps doing it up and down as I moan for Mercy. "AHHH!!~~ Y-YES..!!~~ OH MY STAR!!.~ " Moon stop for a few minutes just to spank me 19 times being loud and starts it again.

☆-moon's pov-☆
I slammed him down up and down for 4 hours I did it one more time
And sun's tentacles splattered sun's yellow cum every on the bed I took him off me and made him sit. I told him to open his mouth he then he was such an obedient little toy and I put my five tentacles in his mouth as he sucked on it he did that for a few more minutes and then he falls asleep like a little baby I got a blanket and wrap both of us in the same blanket there's no work tomorrow time to see my favorite little sun tomorrow..~

[WOW that was a lot lol but yipee!
~•☆Word out☆▪︎~
~•☆471☆•~]