🎂its my birthday!!🧁

[IT was my birthday a few days ago so I thought why not let's make sun have his own birthday and by the way this is why I was gone my birthday!]

☆~Sun pov~☆
I waked up it was 7:00 in the morning it was July 16th my birthday!! I jumped up of bed as I walked out of my room but moon came our out nowhere and said

"Sunshine No!!! Me and the kids are doing something please come out of your room at 9:00!"   Oh well I will just take a bath as I walked in my bathroom, That it's right in my room and I took a bath. It was 8:00 I put on my favorite dress it was a 50's style dress. I had a puffy sleeve and for the caller it had a beautiful red bow on it, That makes into a shade of orange and yellow but the dress color was a beautiful light blue like the ocean or the beautiful summer sky.

•~moon's pov~•
Me and the kids were make a cake and wrapping presents that we got for sun
As the little twins Kate and Katie was putting out the snacks on the table and getting the decorations done all the kids work together to make the party perfect. I love my sunshine I actually have a surprise for him I'm going to propose to him it's his birthday I'll be very special if I propose for him today, Let's just hope he accept it. It was finally 9:00 as sun came out he was wearing his favorite dress and a little bonnet he always loves wearing that one outfit on special occasions, He looks so cute in it but me and the kids all popped a balloon that had confetti and said happy birthday to sun he was happy.

•~No one's pov•~
Sun jumped up with happiness he  hugged moon so much moon is just chuckling as he pat sun and moon where playing party games.

•~when the kids go home•~

Sun was playing with the toys that the kids got him but moon still have the thought of proposing to sun finally he agreed on it and came up the sun.

•~Sun pov•~
I was playing with the toys and I saw moon coming up to me as he said "Hey sun can we go to the cherry blossom tree that's up the hill" I said "sure!" He took me there he got on one knees and he propose to me...!!

•~moon's pov•~
I got on my knees and pulled out the ring box and took it out the ring and said "sun will you make me the most happiness moon in the world?.." and then I heard "YES YES OF COURSE I CANT WAIT TO BE YOUR HUSBAND. AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH YOU AHH THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY I EVER HAD..!!" I'm so happy he accepted my proposal as we both sit down and kiss.

~•sun's pov•~
This amazing I can't believe that I'm Moon fiance now I still have to talk to him when the wedding is going to be but this is the most amazing birthday ever. Moon pick me up and lays me down on his bed and it was very soft. Softer than mines it felt I was sleeping on a cloud there was glowing stars but it was very dark in there but the the stars made it magical. Feel my eyelids getting heavy as I close my eyes and fell asleep.

•~moon pov•~
My little sunshine fell asleep I just grabbed a cup of coffee that I had on my nightstand and drink that. I just wrapped him in a little blanket but I forgot to give him six of my other gifts. that I was going to give him so I had to wake the poor soul up. He doesn't mind though I gave him a plushie of me and him together one of those huge art suitcases that you give kids cuz he loved art some makeup because he loves experimenting with that and his favorite snacks. and I gave him a Little Lamb I also got one two when you tap it means we miss each other and finally a beautiful Rose Court necklace he loved all of those and I finally let him sleep. I was getting tired and cuddle him and slept

[Word count: 741! WOW!! But yay have a great day ,night  or afternoon but bye hope you like the story next part will come soon!]