🍰~•not such a sunny day•~🧸

~•☆Moon pov•~☆
I woke up to see Sundrop sneezing and coughing a lot I immediately took his temperature it was very high he had a fever poor little thing could barely even walk so I picked him up. And laid him down on the bed the kids were confused why they're Papa wasn't there I had to explain to them that he is sick and had a horrible fever. I don't even know how the fever got that horrible it feels like he's over burning he probably overheated or something or one of his systems accidentally overheated and started making smoke or something whatever the reason sun was still sick. I felt really bad for him so he went to the store and got him some of his favorite stuff I went to the first store and got him a bunch of squishmallows that he wanted then I went to a candy store and got him Hershey,Kisses,gumballs Jawbreakers,and,Lemonheads then I went to the flower shop and got him some sunflowers his favorite can I go home and put them on a little basket. I used the shredder to make little stuffing pieces for the basket. I put on the table because I had it also get something for the kids to eat and there was nothing to eat plus that would be not okay. It's none of us have nothing to eat I trust my kids enough to leave them at home

•~☆Sun's pov •~☆
I had a pounding headache I could barely even think about my head hurting my body felt it was overheating I could barely even walk straight looks like I got a horrible case of a fever. A really bad one in this case my head hurts so much and it's so hot for me I feel like I'm about to burn I don't feel okay. I wonder if Moon drop going to come and start taking care of me I mean he has to I'm his husband and the mother / father to his kids. I mean he has to take care of me there's no way he's just going to leave me here to be sick and get even worse I'm not even going on my phone. Usually when I'm sick and I'm bored I just watch my phone but this pounding headache is horrible and if I go on my phone it will make it even worse so I'm not trying to risk my head hurting. Even more I heard a knock at my door and moon comes in with a lot of my favorite stuff I was honestly really happy that he did this and he also made me some breakfast he was telling me that he loves me so much and he hopes like the better I want to hug him. But I couldn't because I was really sick and I didn't want to make him sick the kids just running Anna gave me the get well soon cards it honestly made me smile. I put both them on my table and tell all of them thank you but I told him if they could go to the living room. Because I don't feel like it's very safe if I'm around them with a horrible fever like this I make it them sick with the fever too I mean what kind of mother/father would do that get their own husband and kids sick. So I'm just going to stay in my room for a few days I'm already canceling the daycare days and I was a little bit too far but still better than getting others sick. My kids were texting me and sending me little phone calls to report how I was doing they're saying they're doing a little interview when I was sick those two. little kids they're so innocent. I got over 600 messages from them and like 100 calls then a 16 weeks I was just as new!

•~☆fire drop•~☆
My papa got really sick and I feel really bad for him it's it's been 16 weeks and he hasn't come out of his room me and my brother glitch were playing family and then Dada called us. And then we saw Papa apparently he was good and new he finally got better I'm so happy that he got better!! Me and my brother hugged on him so tightly and never let go me and my brother both said "Papa your back we are so happy your back!" He replied softly saying " well hello my little sunshines I'm so happy I could hug you again!" And then dada said "Well since all of us are good now do you guys want some ice cream!" Me and my brother both said "okay dada" after that we watched a movie they watch over like 16 movies . Me and my brother were just running around and we we both our parents to have a sleepover. They said yes me and my brother were just having a pillow fight. And we asked Papa and dada that if they wanted to join they agreed and we're all just fighting with the the pillows Dada actually win the battle. Papa did say he was amazing pillow fights and always beat him when they tried to do one and then we decided to play dress up! Me and brother we're putting on makeup on Papa and dada they both looked really happy when we were doing that we even saw both of them kissing say that they love each other! We're just playing a board game we're playing twister,Candy Land and trouble glitch drop is really good at analyzing how he should play in certain games so surprisingly he won in most of the games! Have to say brother's really good but me and him were fine we tired papa and Dada put us to bed and read us a bedtime story my brother already fell asleep I felt my eyes getting heavy and my eyes finally closed as I fell asleep.

???: Moon think he can replace me with some stupid sun boy well he has another thing coming to him just you wait sun will be gone I will get rid of him I will get my moon back..

(Word count:1050 YES I actually did so much I finally hit my goal!)