☆•~🎀🎊Well thats a mess-🎀🎊~•☆

(OK THEY HAVE A 3TH KID! IM JUST LAZY SO THE KID IS CALLED PRICE DROP SO YEAH ON WITH THE STROY!! :D)

~•♡Sun's pov!♡•~
Our two kids are loving there new baby brother so much! Me and moon aactually able to get some rest because they've been distracted with their little brother they're really responsible when it comes to little siblings. of course we still take care of all of them life has been getting good day care kids are all happy me and moon are going to get married soon!! it's great this is what kid me always wanted a great husband or wife a few kids and the perfect life oh my God if kid me was watching me right now he would freak out so much!!

*sun holds his newest baby the baby he gave birth to he loved kids and having his own with MOON!? That is a dream..<3*

~•☆Moon pov ☆•~
My husband was happy he was holding our kids now hugging them and showing them love, And all of that stuff like that. And he thowed them in the air and got them in his hands our poor little kids. They were super scared when sun did that sun saw and stop and just hugging them and played with them and taking care of them. And playing with them so much and I'm proud of him, He will be a better parent I will ever be yeah sure I take care of them! But he dose it so much better!..<3

~•☆fire drop☆•~
I see my papa and Dada just hugging now! They said love each other so much and kiss each other. :0 I have a litte brother now! I feel 2 hands pick me up it was papa! He pick me upside down them but he got me the right side up after and dada was hold my brothers!!  They took us to the store they got my baby brother stuff and got us stuff! They make a room for him and put us to bed! My eyes got heavy  and I feel to sleep hugging my plushie..

(Word count:357!)