35 Tyson Loses It

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay. Okay, Jesus." He opens the door to let me in. "I am gonna need a shower and some coffee before we talk about this any further."

It is hard not to look at his perfectly smooth and sculpted body as he walks away, but I try. I smile a bit when I notice the handgun in the band of his underwear. I am sure he thought some crazy person was trying to break in or something.

Breaking in–no. Crazy person–maybe.

"Start the java, I am gonna do a quick rinse," House says as he walks into the recently renovated bathroom. In his zombie-like state, he doesn't close the door all the way, and it leaves me with the perfect view from the kitchen.

As I scoop grounds into the filter, I see him put his gun on the sink, turn the water on, and slide his underwear down. Not a speck of hair on his perfectly defined ass. Stepping into the doorless shower trough, House turns to show me his goodies. A delicious anteater of an uncut cock dangles at the vertex of his completely shaved and chiseled lower abs. I watch as soapy foam slides down his crotch, and he takes a moment to peel back his forehead and give his pink mushroom head a good cleaning.

It's the jump of my cock that brings me back to my task. I pull my eyes from House's wet body and turn my attention back to the coffee machine. A moment or two later I hear the water cut off and him dry himself off. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him leave the steam-filled bathroom.

Returning from his room, House pulls a t-shirt over his head and asks, "So what makes you think something strange happened to Jack opposed to him skipping town?"

I hold up a mug of coffee as a way to ask what he wants in it.

"Black."

I hand it over as is.

"Wait. By being here, am I screwing Jack over? I mean, I'm telling you that a man on bail is missing. Are you going to report it?"

He lets out a long sigh. "Well..."

"House. I really need you right now. I have no one else to turn to. Scott won't answer my calls. Ray won't be back until this afternoon."

"Oh. Where did Ray go?"

"Raleigh. He had to check in on his– It doesn't matter. Are you gonna report Jack to the bureau or not?"

"Okay, Tyson. I will cut a deal with you. I have gotten to know Jack a bit through this whole process. He doesn't actually give me the creeper vibe that I accurately get with every other guilty son of a bitch that comes through the station. I can tell he means a lot to you. And Ray. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't report him, and I will wait to call it into HQ."

Though I am surprisingly thankful for House's offer, I don't have any physical proof to aid my case. I can't give him some heartwarming bullshit about feeling it in my bones because I know he will laugh in my face.

"I got nothing to prove it. You just have to trust me," I try.

"Tyson, you know I can't do that. I can't go off of the word of some kid. I want to believe that there is a reasonable explanation for all of this, I do."

He takes a hold of my shoulder. "I'm sorry, buddy."

I know he means it, but I can only shrug with defeat. I can feel the tears building behind my eyes as my arms flop against my sides. That's when they collide with something hard and pocket.

"Wait," I say, fishing the necklace from my pants. "I found this in the kitchen this morning."

I hand him the chain, and House examines it.

"I think it was left behind by someone who came into our house last night. Maybe someone who took Jack. I know that there is no exact proof, but that pendant is neither Jack's nor Ray's. I don't know whose it is."