Part 27: Family trip!

„Excuse me, not that I care!"

It was a Friday afternoon, spring break will finally start this Monday and my aunts family decided to visit me. When I opened the door, the 3 of them said and did the exact same thing.
Completely in sync.

„Yuna, Mei. Like I told you, there's no need for you to always copy your mother."

I told the little twins, they always copy their mothers mannerisms.

„We didn't copy her!"

Yuna told me enthusiastically while clenching her hands together,

„Yea! We discussed before how our entrance should look like!"

Mei told me enthusiastically in the exact same pose,

GLANCE•

After the twins told me they discussed this before I glanced over to my aunt,

„Scary! Yuna, Mei! Akio wants to attack your mom!"

As a reaction my aunt took a cover pose, like she would be attacked by someone and set the twins on me.

„Oh, not this again..."

„I will protect you mom!"

„Yea, Yuna will too!"

It was a play they always do, through my little gloomy and intense look, the 3 of them played a game everytime I did that stare.
The twins charged at me while yelling,

„Uwaahh!"

They were about to jump at me,

„Hey! Be careful!"

•JUMP•

„Yuna Yuna no: Jet Gatling Gun!"

„Mei Mei: Consecutive Normal Punches!"

Author: References to One punch man and One Piece.

After the two of them jumped at me, they attacked me with their special moves.

„At least Mei has mercy with me and uses the Normal and not serious version."

„Uagh! Ok ok! You got me, you got me!"

I gave up immediately, of course I had no chance of beating them.

„Hmpf. Grow stronger, your power is too lukewarm."

Yuna said like a typical anime villain and walked away from me cinematically.

„It was a good fight, little one!"

Mei stayed by my side and encouraged me like a typical anime protagonist.

„Sudden power up!"

I yelled and grabbed Mei who was reaching her hand out to me like a protagonist would,

„Kyaah!"

„Mei!"

Yuna turned around again and looked frustrated by her own mistake of underestimating her opponent.

„Muah ha ha ha! This will be the last time you both disturb my peace!"

I said and laughed dramatically, but I mean seriously.
They were not even here in my apartment for a minute and immediately did their thing, have some respect little ones!

„Agh! Yuna! Don't worry about me... I-I will be fine..."

Mei said while she was in my hold, to be honest I just wanted to embrace my little Mei.
But I guess we gotta play this all the way till the end,