Part 16: Ichika really likes to joke around

„We wouldn't ever fit together."
„We just weren't made for each other."
„Even if my feelings had reached that person, she wouldn't even think twice about the answer she would give."
„It's not something to be mad about, it's just how it's supposed to be..."
If I had continued to think like that, those things might've become true.
Ur mind and ur thoughts can become reality if u believe hard enough.
Reality and fate can change based on how much u want something.
Of course no one wants something bad happen to them, but sometimes ones mentality is shackled.
So much you basically want bad things to happen, in not genuinely working and longing for good things.
Even the most arrogant people don't think as highly of themselves as they appear to do.
Everyone looks down on themselve...
do you know why?
It's because oneself is the easiest person to look down on.
No resistance, no backlash, no aftermath and no regret.
But I really hope you know that's not true.

Current Akios POV

Today was the 16th day without uesugi-sama as a tutor, luckily our plan can finally begin.

Our everyday life in school didn't change,
I was hanging out with uesugi sama as usual.
To be honest it's not really hanging out, I just caught him in the cafeteria and forced myself onto him.
The sisters tried the same thing a few times in the last few days but uesugi sama answers indifferent and just goes away.
To my surprise he doesn't go away when I approach him, so I guess he doesn't mind my company as much.

School ended and we went into winter vacation without anything special happening, the sisters didn't approach him on the last day.
I guess they want to be patient because they'll start their plan today anyways.

Their operation begins around 10 pm, so I shouldn't be bothered until 9 pm.
But all of a sudden at 5 pm one of the sisters messaged me,
Also for your information, today is the 24th December.
Yes its Christmas.

can we meet up?"

She caught me off guard, it was unusual for her to message me even after exchanging contact information and on Christmas onto that.

„Sure."

I don't know why, but for her to message me it's probably something serious, I decided to accept.

I got ready as fast as possible and even arrived 20 minutes early.
About 30 minutes after, Ichika San also arrived.

„Sorry for being late, even though I was the one to call you out."

„No it's okay, I also arrived just now."

In front of me was Ichika, the "older sister".
After taking a look at her I noticed that she is out of breath and had a sweaty red face, she probably rushed here.
She wore a cozy outfit, It looked like it could keep her warm even if a blizzard occurred.

„Mm..does that mean you arrived late even tho it could've been something serious?"

She said in a curious tone while wrinkling her eyebrows and putting her hands on her hips,
a typical you really got nerves son kinda stand.

Even tho she asked me something and we were probably about to discuss an urgent matter,
I was taken away by her looks.

„Wow, she really looks awesome.."

I never looked at her properly before but she really is the sister of itsuki.

„Hello? Earth to Satō-kun? Is something wrong with my appearance?"

„Oh- Eh, no sorry. I was just thinking about something."

While being in thoughts I completely ignored her,