Part 4: "Akio Sato" (1)

SENSITIVE CONTENT•

Sometime later the police came.
Obviously the people in the neighboring rooms heard the sound of the door getting kicked down and yelling from the kidnapper.
It's for sure that I'm not going to get away with breaking his limbs and demolishing his face.
But the police let us rest after, Nino and I explained what happened.
They also asked for Contact information of Our supervisors, I didn't want to trouble my aunt so I couldn't answer immediately.
Luckily Nino gave them a number and said it would be enough to contact them for the both of us.

„Whose number was that? Your fathers?"

After I asked she had a gloomy and painful expression,

„My father will never hear about this."

She said, sounds like she was serious about it
I wondered who the person was, but Nino just told me to not worry too much.

The hotel gave us a for 2 room after apologizing and granting us a night stay for free.
But Me and Nino went outside to talk a bit.
I went to buy some drinks from the vending maschine, while she sat on a bench and waited for me.
Nino wore a pajama and had a blanket gently wrapped around her.

„Here you go."

„Thank you."

I gave her her drink. A apple juice, at first glance it seemed pretty childish but apple juice is actually really good for your mood and mental health.

„..."

We just sat there without talking, between us was just silence... But it wasnt akward or uncomfortable in the least. I rather had the feeling that we were closer than ever, Is it because the both of us saw a very intime and personal side of each other?
After about 10 minutes of just sitting and drinking, Nino called out to me.

„S-Sato-kun!"

she stuttered a bit, and didn't look at me.

„What is it, Nino San?"

I tried to answer her as gentle and calm I could.
I want to comfort her in ways she wouldn't even notice.

„T-t-tha..ou."

It was a very quiet thank you. You almost couldn't hear anything, in fact I didn't understand what she said but I could imagine what she would want to say,

„No Nino, I should be thanking you. You're not afraid of me even after seeing that.."

It's a miracle to me that she still sits beside me alone and without being visibly scared of me. Maybe she held back because she doesn't want to upset me in any way. But it didn't look that way to me.

„..."

She didn't answer and also still didn't look at me.
There we sat around again. No talking. Just sitting and watching the night sky that looked overwhelmingly beautiful tonight.

 Just sitting and watching the night sky that looked overwhelmingly beautiful tonight