Part 10: What's this feeling im feeling.

Akio's POV:

I arrived at the big apartment of the nakanos together with uesugi sama, only to see that the only ones present were the beautiful nakano (itsuki) and the short haired one (Ichika).

„Where's the rest?"

I asked, only to see the faces of people who also don't know.

„miku and Yotsuba notified us that they'll join us later."

The short haired nakano (Ichika) had no idea where they were but got at least notified.

„And Nino?"

Before I could ask where the last sibling was, uesugi-sama got ahead of me.

„Nino didn't sa-•DING• seems like she's with miku."

Exactly when he was about to tell us she didn't know, nino seemingly also notified her absence.
Together with miku onto that.
Looks like headphone girl took the offensive.

„Whatever, let's start without them."

Uesugi-sama tried to play it off as if he didn't care but he had a sour expression and gave off a worried vibe.
The question: about what was he worried?
His job, the exam or really about the girls well being?

We were mid lesson when uesugi-sama suddenly stood up.
And he wasn't the only one, With him the others also stopped studying and stood up,

„Sato-san, we would like to excuse us. There's something we need to do right now."

The short haired nakano (Ichika) said that to me while having a super serious expression and tone, but I couldn't help but feel sarcasm in her voice and that she found this situation funny.

„okay, I'm going to wait here."

„Ha-?! So easy? You won't even ask anything?"

The beautiful nakano (itsuki) seemed to be the most suprised of my reply, meanwhile you could see how ichika tried to fight her urge to laugh.

„The faster we get over with this, the faster we can start to study again right."

the girls looked at me with suprise but also had a hint of guilt on their faces.

„Okay, let's go guys!"

Uesugi-sama acted like a commander who ordered his soldiers for an last attack,

„OOOO!!"

Because of the beautiful nakanos (itsuki) personality she seemed to be into it and let out a war cry.
The short haired nakano (Ichika) also intended to do the same, but looked like she would explode in laughter at any moment,

„OO-•PFFT!•"

Because she couldn't hold it in anymore, the short haired nakano (ichika) was the first one to leave the apartment. She tried to walk in a normal way while holding her laughter, soon i was alone in the apartment.

It was a weird feeling to know that they trust me enough to leave me alone.

After about 10 minutes, i also left the apartment.